Performance Boats Forum banner

CP Regatta, when and where? You can pick more than one choice.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
About 500' AGL
2,239 Posts
Kjell.....the Avi is nice because of the accomodations but the water sucks. I hear it's getting especially bad because of the bar that opened down river also. Just something to think about.

I vote we do it during the week!!!!:)hand maybe a Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday deal would be nice.

·
Registered
4,526 Posts
OK Kjell, how long are we going to keep the poll open? It looks like we have a clear winner on a date and location. This should allow everyone ample time to make the required arrangements........:D

I was going this weekend anyways......:D

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OK Kjell, how long are we going to keep the poll open? It looks like we have a clear winner on a date and location. This should allow everyone ample time to make the required arrangements........:D

I dunno, just thought I'd let it ride for a few days. Looks like Lost Lake is it for the 15-16 of august.

·
Amber Racing Services
4,250 Posts

I say make it a lock on the 15th & 16th @ Lost Lake. It's only a few weeks away.

-DK- said:
Is there enought trailer parking at lost lake for day use... with this size crowd?
Crowd will probably exceed 50 boats like last year & there was no parking issues. Seems like 1/2 showed up by water, 1/3 were staying @ LL and the others trailered in & parked in the overflow.

·
Registered
5,635 Posts
Just motor up.AHA isnt that far.:)
How far is the boat ride from Aha to LL? lats time I was at the CP deal, I drove out of the launch, and parked it on the Shell bar and tore up my feet all day, Wouldn't mind a bit of a ride before I cut the hell outta my feet this time!
Anyone use any Reef Booties? im thinking a definite must this time around!

·
Driver
3,130 Posts
How far is the boat ride from Aha to LL? lats time I was at the CP deal, I drove out of the launch, and parked it on the Shell bar and tore up my feet all day, Wouldn't mind a bit of a ride before I cut the hell outta my feet this time!
Anyone use any Reef Booties? im thinking a definite must this time around!
todd i wore a set of van slip on's

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.