Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,075 Posts
CP Regatta at lost lake this year! August 13th 2011 :stir:
Well that's going to come up quicker than I'd like, better get the engine on the dyno then.

Oh, oh that is Bonneville speed week,my dad and brother will be at Bonneville shooting for 200 mph. Crap......... I'll be there on the weekend.

S CP

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
Bring your best; Redneck is coming down with his camera, magazines and Performance Boats t-shirts.

Looking for at least 10-15 feature boats for an upcoming special in the magazine on JET boats.

·
Banned
861 Posts
Why would you post this?

It's been established that it's at the Aha sandbar.

We have the photographers from PB lined up, the camp is ready and the sandbar at LL sucks.
It is the 13th of Aug at the sandbar 1 mile N of Aha.

OK...........everyone knows when and where. Yes, this will be the best regatta so far. Lots of stuff planned...
The Sandbars at Lost Lake don't suck. Last weekend there was room in the Upper Sandbar for 100 + boats EASY in 4-5 feet of water with a sandy bottom, and the Lower Sandbar always has room for a BUNCH of boats.

It has been suggested that the Regatta be held in June or July when there is PLENTY of water at Lost Lake. This year, there will be plenty all summer. I guess some guys have never seen the water go DOWN QUICKLY at Aha Quin and leave their boats stranded all night long.

I'm curious. What kind of stuff is planned besides the $10.00 launch fee? Potato Sack races? Pin the Tail on the Donkey? Please elaborate.

The Regatta would go down fine anywhere the people & boats gathered. No need to put any place down so someone can make a buck.

T

·
on 3 go.....
846 Posts
Turtle,
Scotten and others asked that it be help at the Aha sandbar. They also don't appreciate you posting different locations and dates about THIS EVENT, when you have no clue what they're talking about. Please stay out of our business.

You and others can show up at the Aha sandbar on Aug. 13th or not, it's that easy.

You just need to let it go and enjoy.
(you and steadymobbin are gonna end up fucking this whole thing up if you don't)

See you then and thanks for your cooperation.

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Turtle,
Scotten and others asked that it be help at the Aha sandbar. They also don't appreciate you posting different locations and dates about THIS EVENT, when you have no clue what they're talking about. Please stay out of our business.

You and others can show up at the Aha sandbar on Aug. 13th or not, it's that easy.

You just need to let it go and enjoy.
(you and steadymobbin are gonna end up fucking this whole thing up if you don't)

See you then and thanks for your cooperation.
Gene, I don't think they meant any disrespect just having fun. Doug and curtis like to talk shit and stir the pot, that's what the event is all about. I could be wrong but carry on

·
Premium Member
1,233 Posts
i never been there before is there hotels or something i can rent to sleep in? i wanna do some 40mph passes with you guys

·
Banned
861 Posts
Turtle,
Your way out of line here, Bud. I haven't posted anything about other locations, and/or dates. You seem to have taken it all on your big shoulders to be the Master Cylinder for this project. Scotten didn't ask you SQUAT, so don't make yourself appear to be in the "LOOP", PERIOD. Others may have, and that's fine, but I doubt after knowing him for 28 odd years(since I was 8) that he did. I will inquire nevertheless.

If Bill wants us to be there, we will be, OR, if we feel like showing up, WE WILL. It's that simple. My Dad bought our first new boat from him in 1983. GS rigged it in his La Palma Street shop, and between us we've bought and owned 4 of them since.

Don't get "your" business confused with "theirs", and don't get it confused with "ours"

Nuff said. Hope your concerns have been addressed.

T :)hand

·
Shifty Racing
689 Posts
I have a question. So the water has been way up all season. Is the sandbar completly under water at Aha? Im just sayin cause we've run out of beach space at big river when there's alot of people.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts