Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend Craig aka SWTD on the forum here is returning any day now from his last/final deployment to Afganistan. He's in the Air Force and will be retiring soon after returning. I just wanted to throw a thread up here recognizing and appreciating his service. I'm sure he's looking forward to coming home and playing with his shovel nose hydro and the tunnel dragster. I know he'll like seeing this thread. Here's a pic from a previous run at W/E Psradise, he's the skinny guy next to Wade. WELCOME HOME CRAIG!!! Jocko

Attachments

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
My friend Craig aka SWTD on the forum here is returning any day now from his last/final deployment to Afganistan. He's in the Air Force and will be retiring soon after returning. I just wanted to throw a thread up here recognizing and appreciating his service. I'm sure he's looking forward to coming home and playing with his shovel nose hydro and the tunnel dragster. I know he'll like seeing this thread. Here's a pic from a previous run at W/E Psradise, he's the skinny guy next to Wade. WELCOME HOME CRAIG!!! Jocko
Ditto on that! Thank you for your'e service and I hope and pray for a safe return! Mark

·
Registered
660 Posts
Right on Joko, you're a real class act. I knew he was deploying but never heard any details.
Thank you Craig, it's one thing to serve (8 years USCG) one enlistment, it's an entirely different thing to lifer it. What you've done is very much appreciated and even more respected.
Greg

·
Late Start-er
786 Posts
DITTO! Thanks for your service and welcome home

JT

·
a.k.a. "Mean Pair"
5,969 Posts
thumbs%20up copy.jpg "Thank-you" and Welcome home

·
Premium Member
3,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Right on Joko, you're a real class act. I knew he was deploying but never heard any details.
Thank you Craig, it's one thing to serve (8 years USCG) one enlistment, it's an entirely different thing to lifer it. What you've done is very much appreciated and even more respected.
Greg
Greg, he had a final 3 month deployment and left on August 9th. I assumed he still had an Internet connection and cell phone, but I haven't received any responses from messages sent to his phone. He runs a large 'crew' that supports the rather extensive air (bombing) program that we are doing. So, today is exactly 3 months. Looking forward to hearing from him any day. Jocko

·
Registered
441 Posts
Greg, he had a final 3 month deployment and left on August 9th. I assumed he still had an Internet connection and cell phone, but I haven't received any responses from messages sent to his phone. He runs a large 'crew' that supports the rather extensive air (bombing) program that we are doing. So, today is exactly 3 months. Looking forward to hearing from him any day. Jocko
I heard from him about 2 weeks ago, so I assumed he was back home. Guess I should of asked...

·
Premium Member
3,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bumpin' this thread TTT. Craig is finally back home! Got a text from him today, so we'll have ANOTHER Sanger shovel at the NYD event!

WELCOME HOME!!
:partyguy: Jocko

·
Muffler City
499 Posts
Service...

Craig, I don't know you.. but would like to thank you for your "Tour of Service" and wish you all the best in your Retirement.. Thanks HUGE, and have some fun with your family and toys.. I would shake your hand if I had the chance... maybe someday out on the water.. :))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp

OAD in the PNW

1 - 15 of 15 Posts