Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how to keep a listing fresh. What I mean is: I posted a listing for a house rental yesterday, but I want to keep it up on each new days listings, so that potential renters will find it right away, rather then having to look through several days worht of listings. I've seen it done, I just don't know how to keep it updated. Your help is much appreciated

·
The King
1,078 Posts
You're gonna have to create a "different ad" and then post it. Once you have a weeks worth of ads, then you can re-post 'em after they expire.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Onl;y post when you want the ad seen (common sense I know, but smetimes people overlook this and bump ads at 11 pm.).

Image ads won't get you bounced if they think you are a commercial spammer. Your create a png, jpg ad in Adobe or veen OpenOffice, that way their bots won't see it as commercial spa, since the bots cannot regognize the contents on images. Then you only have to re-configure the title each time.

Did ya know

CL has in excess of 8 BILLION view per month.
They have teh whopping staff size of 24
Ebay is now a 40% junior owner; but Criag has refused to "give in to the man", despite the fact he would be an instant Billionaire.

W-T-F :p

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Onl;y post when you want the ad seen (common sense I know, but smetimes people overlook this and bump ads at 11 pm.).

Image ads won't get you bounced if they think you are a commercial spammer. Your create a png, jpg ad in Adobe or veen OpenOffice, that way their bots won't see it as commercial spa, since the bots cannot regognize the contents on images. Then you only have to re-configure the title each time.

Did ya know

CL has in excess of 8 BILLION view per month.
They have teh whopping staff size of 24
Ebay is now a 40% junior owner; but Criag has refused to "give in to the man", despite the fact he would be an instant Billionaire.

W-T-F :p
So you're saying that I should create an ad on Photoshop, save it as a jpeg and use that for my image each time?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.