Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Some guy
3,615 Posts
who said the crank had to be from China. Who knows where its from. Or who sold it. It wasn't Detroit that for sure:happy:
I am actually trying to learn something,, looked up YT casting technology, and it shows them in Malaysia. Happens that I have a YT crank sitting here, but came with no box.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
I am actually trying to learn something,, looked up YT casting technology, and it shows them in Malaysia. Happens that I have a YT crank sitting here, but came with no box.
It was a wild ass guess Barry. I have seen them before myself. Who knows where they are from or who cast them. There are so many players in this stuff you never can tell anymore. If you buy enough connecting rods, I can get them with any name you like lazered across them.

LINK: Be a high performance rod manufacture:)sphss

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Some guy
3,615 Posts
It was a wild ass guess Barry. I have seen them before myself. Who knows where they are from or who cast them. There are so many players in this stuff you never can tell anymore. If you buy enough connecting rods, I can get them with any name you like lazered across them.

LINK: Be a high performance rod manufacture:)sphss
So that's were GM buys their 572 rods?

What's really funny is that I was going to post earlier that you would come along with the name of the foundry.

There are a couple of foundries in China that I found that start with "Y", as well as a couple of forum threads on other forums that comment about YT crankshaft markings, but difficult to accept information like that as "fact".

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
So that's were GM buys their 572 rods?

What's really funny is that I was going to post earlier that you would come along with the name of the foundry.

There are a couple of foundries in China that I found that start with "Y", as well as a couple of forum threads on other forums that comment about YT crankshaft markings, but difficult to accept information like that as "fact".
I would be leary of any info unless you know somebody that opened a box with a name and pulled one out. Still doesn't mean much. Pouring cranks for RPM International today, tomorrow we pour for Procomp, then Pro Tech.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 11 of 11 Posts