Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Ain't Right Racin
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm lookin to put the largest blower pulley I can on the crank. Need an accurate measurement from the center of the crank snout to the center of the cam std location not raised. I cant get in there to get a good reading without removing a bunch of stuff. I'm hopin I can get a 89-90 8mm in there the fuel pump drive had been cut out for max clearance. Dont want to buy a pulley to find out it won't clear. Thanks Craig

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
I have a 99t on one of my engines. Uses a RCD fuel pump ext that I sleeved and then milled for clearance.
I can send you pics of that or even send you a 90 and 99 tooth pulley to use as mock up if you want ?

I have the BBC blueprints at home, if you want the drawings, sent me a pm with your email address and I'll mail them to you !

Wiz

8mm pullies are measured for the most part as 60t measures 6.0, 80t measures 8.0, 89t measures 8.9 etc

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm lookin to put the largest blower pulley I can on the crank. Need an accurate measurement from the center of the crank snout to the center of the cam std location not raised. I cant get in there to get a good reading without removing a bunch of stuff. I'm hopin I can get a 89-90 8mm in there the fuel pump drive had been cut out for max clearance. Dont want to buy a pulley to find out it won't clear. Thanks Craig

5.150" is the std. cam to crank distance on a BBC

·
Ain't Right Racin
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Administrator
16,877 Posts
7.60's not quick enough for you? :indifferent0001:

8 sec class must really be tough. lol

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Here are the BBC drawings.

I can email them to you directly if you send me an email address !

Attachments

·
Ain't Right Racin
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
7.60's not quick enough for you? :indifferent0001:

8 sec class must really be tough. lol
Well the way I see it is I better make more power so Jeff can see when u bolw that pop off. His eye's are gettin bad & he cant hear $hit. I just tryin to make sure he dont ram u in the a$$ when u lift.

·
www.highflowdynamics.com
1,161 Posts
It's been my understanding that the dimension in question is 5.152" (Gen 2 blocks raised to 5.552").

LO

1 - 11 of 11 Posts