·
Nine pieces of Eight
1,377 Posts

JBB has been know to do stuff like this and guess which state he lives in? :D

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
Yea, right.

More like forgot to make the payment....

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
few yrs ago i was on lake medina in san antonio tx , some dude was screaming at his g.f. to back the boat in deeper(big 26-28ft cat), she dumped the clutch and the brand new fully loaded/jacked up 4 wd ford truck/trailer/and boat all went down the ramp backwards at mach 1:D the boat was still attached by the bow and all you could see after 2minutes was the back of the transom poking outta the water. dude started crying:)sphss:D girl got out and histerical

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
HEY TOPLEss

HUMMMMMMMERR -- I Do believe the e brakes to be put in a precarious postion -- Topless would you like to comment on this , otherwise this thread will be all "down hill " from here :D luv ya hun

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Hate when that happens.

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
I'm thinking "No more payments".:)coffee

·
Premium Member
2,338 Posts
I think that if the door was open and then somebody got out of the H2 and it rolled down the ramp, on impact with the water, wouldn't the door shut?

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
Well they are called launch ramps , not parking lots ?:D

·
Banned
4,957 Posts
I think that if the door was open and then somebody got out of the H2 and it rolled down the ramp, on impact with the water, wouldn't the door shut?
Maybe someone was in it and opened the door to get out? Maybe someone looked to see if someone was in it? Maybe someone went back for their cell phone?

·
Banned
4,957 Posts
This is what happens when you forget to release your parking brakes...

Cleveland, Ohio, last year...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts