Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
SLOW MEMBER
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I crashed my boat last weekend, and put a rather large hole in the side of it. It started to sink, but we got it towed in before it went down. All of the electronics and the engine survived, but the hull is trash.

I am looking for a new hull, probably a tunnel of some kind. I dont need any hardware or a pump, but would look at anything. I defiantly dont need an engine. I would like a Daytona Eliminator, or a TX19, Stealth or a Cheyenne. I would entertain others as long as they would be safe at speeds in excess of 100 mph. I dont have unlimited funds, so something that needs paint work would be prefect, any leads? Thanks in advance.

·
"BOATLESS"
3,468 Posts
I crashed my boat last weekend, and put a rather large hole in the side of it. It started to sink, but we got it towed in before it went down. All of the electronics and the engine survived, but the hull is trash.

I am looking for a new hull, probably a tunnel of some kind. I dont need any hardware or a pump, but would look at anything. I defiantly dont need an engine. I would like a Daytona Eliminator, or a TX19, Stealth or a Cheyenne. I would entertain others as long as they would be safe at speeds in excess of 100 mph. I dont have unlimited funds, so something that needs paint work would be prefect, any leads? Thanks in advance.
check dragboats.com

·
Registered
121 Posts
Talk to Greg Shoemaker his is just like an Eliminator but better. Comes out of the mold with a recient Bennett bottom always run strong and great support from GS Marine. Sorry to hear about your old boat.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts

I got a Syndicate tunnel jet I am looking to sell,,, Hull only, or with hardware! Come with a tandam axle trailer. If you want pic, shoot me a pm and Ill send them to you or you can see pic's of the boat under the Mendota slough thread! Let me know!

·
Pro Gas Jet
747 Posts
Here it is buddy ....

IMG_2960.jpg

·
SLOW MEMBER
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice looking boat. I am currently working on a deal with another boat, I am not sure if I will end up with it or not at this time.

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Talk to Danny at West Coast Marine Interiors he might be able to get you a hall that your looking for his number is 951.453.3300

·
SLOW MEMBER
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for all of the responses, I ended up buying a boat from one of the contacts on this thread. I cant wait to get it in about a week and put my gear in it. Thanks again, Ryan

1 - 16 of 16 Posts