Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Atleast someone looking out for Joe Public.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Did you really expect anything different? The only people who are suppose to sacrifice is the working stiff.....what's new:|err

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I guess embalming yourself isn't a good career move if you're a lifer in government. But, at some point the people are going to start asking why you stood silently by and said or did nothing. Thank god they're not all lemmings. At least McCain had the guts to speak up and say something.

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
This is the same McCain that demanded a buy only American, clause be withdrawn from the new spending stimulus package. Yup, watching our backs!!
Chump

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
McCain is never going to figure out HusseinO is not a man of his word. The gutless Republicans need to grow some balls and start raising hell on the floors of Congress and get their points on the news everynight so the apathetic American public can wake up to where their hardearned tax dollars are really going.

Political payback is the bulk of this crap and political egos thrive on knowing if they bring home the "pork" they will be immotalized in street names and municipal building dedications.

Wake up America!!!!!

·
Registered
345 Posts
What amazes me is that His followers are still supporting these policy's and changes to our fundamentals while watching everything crumble around us. This is not a left vrs. right, or dem vrs. rep. or fag vrs. hetero. It's about what is right for America. Their is not one capitalist scholar that is backing the runnaway spending and government buildup that He is ramrodding through the house and senate. Yet, the Dems. are taking an emotional stand and no matter what happens to the economy, they are backing there man. I saw a statistic on the news that if the US spent 1 million per day since the birth of Christ, it would be less than what this president has proposed in 6 weeks. In the end, the country will right itself. Those responsible will be voted out of office and a lesson will have been hard learned. It will take generations to recover from these decisions.

Geoff

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What amazes me is that His followers are still supporting these policy's and changes to our fundamentals while watching everything crumble around us. This is not a left vrs. right, or dem vrs. rep. or fag vrs. hetero. It's about what is right for America. Their is not one capitalist scholar that is backing the runnaway spending and government buildup that He is ramrodding through the house and senate. Yet, the Dems. are taking an emotional stand and no matter what happens to the economy, they are backing there man. I saw a statistic on the news that if the US spent 1 million per day since the birth of Christ, it would be less than what this president has proposed in 6 weeks. In the end, the country will right itself. Those responsible will be voted out of office and a lesson will have been hard learned. It will take generations to recover from these decisions.

Geoff

The ole lets do something even if it's wrong theory. Not a good way to run a country, no matter who you are.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Obama said himself in that speech a few weeks ago that they need to stop earmarks.... now for the SECOND time he is gonna sign a bill with them. Guess that is just lip service. :)sphss

Now today's announcement from O that he wants to cut "wasteful government spending".... HELLO!!!!........

I swear its like the friggen twilight zone... :|err

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Every conservative should be in front of a mike and camera every day exposing all the waste and the 8000 plus earmarks and take a definite stand. The Republicans who added earmarks need to be removed from office in the next election or they should remove their earmarks.

Barry was silent about Illinois politics and look what that has given the US as well as the state of Illinois.....Conservatives should never be silent or a part of waste and earmarks. You and I must demand it and people like McCain and Jindal should not be the few that we hear, we should hear each and everyone everyday!:)devil

1 - 14 of 14 Posts