6,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ACORN Director Pleads Guilty

Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Posted by: Meredith Jessup at 1:31 PM
From Judicial Watch:

Excerpt:

A high-ranking official at the taxpayer-funded leftist group that conducts fraudulent voter registration drives has pleaded guilty to conspiracy for organizing a scheme that illegally paid workers to register new voters.

As a Nevada field director for the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN), Christopher Edwards paid canvassers—many of them "lazy crack heads" to register new voters for the 2008 presidential election. He also set illegal quotas of at least 20 voters a day for canvassers to keep their job and offered an additional $5 for registering 21 or more.

ACORN’s shady quota system is illegal in Nevada as well as most states and the Chicago-based community group with strong ties to President Obama faces criminal charges across the nation. As part of Edwards’ guilty plea, he is cooperating with authorities and will testify against several high-ranking ACORN regional officials.
His testimony could strengthen other pending criminal cases against the group and its crooked method of recruiting new voters in low-income, “underserved” communities. For its corrupt 2008 drives alone, ACORN faces criminal charges in Florida, New Mexico and Pennsylvania. In an effort to dismiss the charges in Pennsylvania, the group actually filed a federal lawsuit claiming that the state anti-quota law it violated unconstitutionally interferes with important political activity.

In previous elections, ACORN has been busted for falsifying information to register new voters in numerous other states, including Milwaukee, Missouri, Ohio, North Carolina and Colorado to name a few. In 2007 the group settled the largest case of voter fraud in the history of Washington State after seven workers were caught submitting about 2,000 fake registration forms.

This is sure to be all over MSM isn't it?

NY Times, NBC, MSNBC, CNN They're all over the story aren't they?:)sphss:)hand

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
yeeeehaaaw the shitstorm is coming:)devil wonder if mccain and palin will be in the whitehouse by xmas due to disqualification:D

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Nice to see justice is alive and well in the USA

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
I'll not be satisfied until all funding and associations with ACORN are stopped.

Problem is, ACORN will just reform and take on a new name, they are not unlike an ever changing virus. HusseinO is not going to let his vindictive "enforcement" wing of street radicals go away and they must be everconstantly monitored. I'd wager this instance may even beorchestrated by Eric Holder to show the Gov is coming down hard on ACORN. These people should never be trusted, ACORN or Holder/O. They are all out of the same vipers' nest.

By the way I'd like it to be open record that U26 claimed these ACORN people to be harmless and they only committed minor fraud in signing up new voters. He was insistant this was in no way a form of "voter fraud" but only a minor attempt at "voter registration fraud". This was at the same point in time he downplayed Geo Soros and his organizations such MoveOn.fraud. Supporters of these scum need to be held responsible for their actions and denials.....And I know U regualarly visits here in "cloaked" mode.

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
I'll not be satisfied until all funding and associations with ACORN are stopped.

Problem is, ACORN will just reform and take on a new name, they are not unlike an ever changing virus. HusseinO is not going to let his vindictive "enforcement" wing of street radicals go away and they must be everconstantly monitored. I'd wager this instance may even beorchestrated by Eric Holder to show the Gov is coming down hard on ACORN. These people should never be trusted, ACORN or Holder/O. They are all out of the same vipers' nest.

By the way I'd like it to be open record that U26 claimed these ACORN people to be harmless and they only committed minor fraud in signing up new voters. He was insistant this was in no way a form of "voter fraud" but only a minor attempt at "voter registration fraud". This was at the same point in time he downplayed Geo Soros and his organizations such MoveOn.fraud. Supporters of these scum need to be held responsible for their actions and denials.....And I know U regualarly visits here in "cloaked" mode.
I believe they already did and recently got 4(?) million or billion from the fed

·
1,512 Posts
ACORN International has officially changed its name to “Community Organizations International.” COI - Remember it. This corrupt organization needs to be exposed / torn apart no matter what name it uses. Its Soros's money and tax payer dollars appropriated by Soros funded corrupt politicians that is funding ACORN/COI.

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts

In previous elections, ACORN has been busted for falsifying information to register new voters in numerous other states, including Milwaukee, Missouri, Ohio, North Carolina and Colorado to name a few. In 2007 the group settled the largest case of voter fraud in the history of Washington State after seven workers were caught submitting about 2,000 fake registration forms.

This is sure to be all over MSM isn't it?

NY Times, NBC, MSNBC, CNN They're all over the story aren't they?:)sphss:)hand
Ummmmmmmmm...........

Yea, they'll be all over this one any minuite.

Yea, that's it. They'll be right on it.
:)sphss

1 - 7 of 7 Posts