Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
4,957 Posts
If you don't push the boundaries, you'll never know where they are. I've tested, broke, stripped, bent, cracked, rolled, stuck, submerged, mudded, climbed, washed and rebuilt just about every single part on my Jeep. Some are now better than stock, others are waiting to be put to the test again. ;)

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its a secret location, north of Willow Valley. :D
No the water doesnt really come up in the afternoon during winter. The guy drove it in the water and got stuck. Couldnt believe it fired up.

Not abnormal to see atleast 5 trucks get burried a day in that sand during the hot months....Sometimes, Im one of them. :)

·
Lavey Me Alone
1,417 Posts
Love it there. Its worth the $100 a year to hang on that beach.

Do you hang out there often.
Not often. We stay with our friend's in Fort Mohave often (or at NMP), and I visit a friend in Willow from time to time.

For New Year's I usually take the kids and we go riding down there along the beaches. We didn't bring the bikes this year though, so we just went and played a little bit.

Most of the boating season we're around the area the Needles area.

RTJas :D

·
Registered
4,188 Posts
Its a secret location, north of Willow Valley. :D
No the water doesnt really come up in the afternoon during winter. The guy drove it in the water and got stuck. Couldnt believe it fired up.

Not abnormal to see atleast 5 trucks get burried a day in that sand during the hot months....Sometimes, Im one of them. :)

Ahh, I know where that's at (Rolled my ranger from where your last picture is takin)!!!!!!!!:D There's times when we never leave that beach, well until the chims tell us too!!! You visit there often?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts