Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Not mine. Pretty nice boat! Link is below a few posts.

·
Registered
366 Posts
That's one of the many Mouzer boats!
Hi Mike :)hand
Tony

·
Registered
20,026 Posts
HEY Tony:)hand yes that is mine....Bitchen boat.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Would you consider taking a down payment to it hold for another week or two?

·
Registered
20,026 Posts
ive been gone a week..lots of calls to return...but its still here...make me a offer it needs to go...with or with out wing

·
Registered
20,026 Posts
sounds ok..;) call me if ya want to do some tradeing....

·
Registered
258 Posts
I knew that was one of the famous Mouzer boats . I sent you a message over on THB about the boat . You want a really nice little '64 Stevens v-drive turnkey for the boat minus the wing ?

·
Registered
20,026 Posts
POSSIBLE TRADE..for a turn key flat or jet cruiser...or lil open bow for the kids.

·
Under yo mommas bed
1,884 Posts
I need a turn key boat to finish r vacation ..we have this week and next...the outboard i bought in nevada still is not ready...getting the powerhead rebuilt..(not the sellers fault)so i need something to trade this crusader for thats turn key.....kids want to go tubeing. 4 seater flatty / jet cruiser or lil open bow bayliner type but NO bayliners NO tri hulls..and yes i will sell it when we get back the outboard should be done by then. checked into renting but way to much..
Did you notice in my sig that my O/B is so fast it out runs the camera?:D

·
Registered
20,026 Posts
i have several people trying to come up with the $4k less wing..will let ya know .i do have 1 person that called me last night from the boards for the wing..told him he will get first dibbs.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Hey Mike, I have a 20' Biesemeyer Daycruiser for sale/Trade if interested. Just titled the boat and trailer in CA with current registration through 2010 on the boat, PTI on Trailer. Just put a fresh 460 BBF Motor in the boat with TONS of new parts, Has a Berkeley Pump, fresh rebuilt Carb, new HEi Distributor, 2 different engine covers (1 Upholstered to match seats and 1 Fiberglass). Needs a few minor things still (Rear Swim Deck bolted back on, new fuel fills installed which I already have new ones, etc etc) just a few little things to be ready to go. Hull is in PERFECT shape, not a stress crack in it! I've put about $5k into it in the past few months. If interested let me know...... Have lotsa pics I could send as well as more info and would make a great family boat. I've lost interest in the Daycruiser and am spending all of my "spare" time on the TX19 and also looking at building a Circle boat soon

1 - 20 of 31 Posts