Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 260 Posts
18 Posts
CS-19 can you hear me NOW 4th of july I will own you ....:|err:|err:mad::):)punch:):)punch:(:(
My personal water craft will take that challenge, you so called champ. I will bring plenty of spray and corn fuel to the shing ding on the fourth. I hope you can handle RHR... School is about to be in session and assss wooopppins are on the lunch menu boy.:)violent11this is your motor against me.

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,075 Posts
Hey Dick Head, say Hola to your hermono Pedro ;)

S CP :D

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
Those low 9s ON THE BOTTLE and the one 8.60 ON KILL really got to your head Bob. You about wadded the thing up on a 9 second pass. Little more seat time and we can race.:)hand

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
Those low 9s ON THE BOTTLE and the one 8.60 ON KILL really got to your head Bob. You about wadded the thing up on a 9 second pass. Little more seat time and we can race.:)hand
ouch ... is CS putting The Champ to the back of the line?

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Please tell me someone cracked your password bob. If not this is reahing for Riverracer status. I would only call out Chris with moneysucker if I know it was his wedding day and he would for sure not be showing up so I could flaunt a win by DNF. lol.

Proceed...

·
FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH
1,828 Posts
WOW.... looks like the champ has been watching BIKER BOYS one to many times... thinks he's the king of cali.

BOOBY its just a movie its not real , your not black / tall / cool / or that fast... chill DOG....Reality

rECJrqXwwv8&feature=related

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
WOW.... looks like the champ has been watching BIKER BOYS one to many times... thinks he's the king of cali.

BOOBY its just a movie its not real , your not black / tall / cool / or that fast... chill DOG....RealityIf you want to run, I'll take your lid.

rECJrqXwwv8&feature=related

OOOOOH BOB...Looks like Big D is calling you out.

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
Well I guess it is time to call Harris and ask permission to race The Champ! Looks like your joining the ranks!
Naw, I was just making a point ... at this point, I don't think Greg would waste his time even considering Bob as competition ... not to mention that we don't need to race on the river.

If Bob qualifies, he can race it on the track with the rest of the class ... but as of right now ... isn't he in the 9.0 class?

My point was, no one is going to put a "I've been Fry'ed" sticker on their boat ... even if they did loose to Bobby

1 - 20 of 260 Posts