Performance Boats Forum banner

Cs-19 THE CHAMP CALLING YOU OUT.

Tags
calling champ
20K views 259 replies 44 participants last post by  Mike D 
#1 ·
CS-19 can you hear me NOW 4th of july I will own you ....:|err:|err:mad::):)punch:):)punch:(:(

#10 ·
Please tell me someone cracked your password bob. If not this is reahing for Riverracer status. I would only call out Chris with moneysucker if I know it was his wedding day and he would for sure not be showing up so I could flaunt a win by DNF. lol.

Proceed...

#11 ·
WOW.... looks like the champ has been watching BIKER BOYS one to many times... thinks he's the king of cali.

BOOBY its just a movie its not real , your not black / tall / cool / or that fast... chill DOG....Reality

rECJrqXwwv8&feature=related

#12 ·
WOW.... looks like the champ has been watching BIKER BOYS one to many times... thinks he's the king of cali.

BOOBY its just a movie its not real , your not black / tall / cool / or that fast... chill DOG....RealityIf you want to run, I'll take your lid.

rECJrqXwwv8&feature=related

OOOOOH BOB...Looks like Big D is calling you out.

#27 ·
yea brian ( bugsme ) its only a 8.60 boat but that doesn't mean its going to be that come next week :)bulb I remember when those red cup boats only ran 94 mph ( cs-19 ) funny thing is why is cs-19 calling around looking for info ? guess we will ALL see come september THE CHAMP P.S. how many high points jacket's do you have. :)sphss

#30 ·
The difference from a 9.00 boat and a 8.00 boat is very big. Going from a 8.00 to a 7.70 boat is insane.

Ask here comes ******, and a few others that have worked up to it. A 7.70 boat is a no bullshit deal, you can not afford ANY mistakes in a jet that runs 7.70.

Honestly bob, some of your rigging is going to be have to beefed up to run big power. Not hating here, just being honest.

#31 ·
CS-19 I'am not calling your boat slow, I just want to race boats that are running those #'s to keep pushing my boat in that direction,you run your boat all the time so I figured you would like to run. and joe dont feel left out your at the top of my list :)hand as soon as your motor is back together :D so if you red cup boys have a picking list put it up. and I will start chopping it down. the CHAMP

#44 ·
I'm out of state on the 4th ... but we all know I'm not afraid of lining up with anyone.

Shoot, I can swim/float faster than Bobby ... and I'm handicapped.

I'm not going to commit Greg's program to anything. But if Bob's around when I get a boat done that is comparable ... I'd run him.

#53 ·
Busby does this cut off my fuel supply ? hope not :D not questioning anybodys thoughts on how to go fast or be the fastest, just not satisfied with going 8.60 or 126.7,So all you guys think there's only ( 1 ) way to get there, and if someone else has another there full of $hit. and cyclone you should know thats theres nothing that can't be done look at your boat and the #'s it run's. So if any of the ubfj racer's want some side action in the next three njba races post away I'am here looking for some fun :)grn THE CHAMP

#54 ·
Bobby Cry, dont get all excited thinking I'm wondering or trying to figure out how good or bad your running, I already know how this will end up when we line up.. For the record, I called Mike D. to ask up what is up with his boy/team mate Bob Fry since hes been acting like a tool online, we talked for maybe 2-3 minutes.. Shoemaker called me about something else so settle down guy, yes your big time now since you ran 8.60 on kill but lets not get carried away Bernstein...When you do make the mistake of installing a blown nitro deal in your boat please let us know so we can be far far away from any of it.

let me know what days you will be at the river, you have my attention now.

CS

#62 ·
Lets see how this thread turned 180 degrees:

CS-19 can you hear me NOW 4th of july I will own you
I just want to race boats that are running those #'s to keep pushing my boat in that direction
I'am here looking for some fun

Which is it Bob?
1) Are you going to own CS
2) Just looking for faster boats to run with to push you into the right direction
or 3) Looking to have fun

I am completely fine with everyone giving everyone a hard time and love smack talk every now & then. But all I have to say is you have stepped it up quite a bit over the past couple of years Bob. It was funny for a bit, but the reputation you are getting from running your mouth isn't a real good one. And I'm telling you as a friend ... people are asking if you're for real or not.

Lets keep it fun ... somtimes too much ego will make the pack turn on you.

Finally ...
Busby does this cut off my fuel supply ? hope not :D
Funny how quickly it went from "Bugsme" to "Busby"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.