Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Wade & Denise
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any experience with this charger? Seem to be nice for the money, I would like to get a charger/Maintainer that can do 2 battery's, anyone make them?

Thanks....

·
The HMFIC
1,748 Posts
i bought these little solar panels from west marine the middle size and i never have battery probs.

·
The HMFIC
1,748 Posts
they even suction to side of boat great for parking anywhere and listening to tunes

·
On The Gas
1,428 Posts
Anyone have any experience with this charger? Seem to be nice for the money, I would like to get a charger/Maintainer that can do 2 battery's, anyone make them?

Thanks....
S&A gave me a pair to have on my boat. They work pretty good for me. Put them on a day before and they charged up the batteries real nice. They say you can leave them on the entire time you are away from the house but I haven't tried that yet.

·
Wade & Denise
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
S&A gave me a pair to have on my boat. They work pretty good for me. Put them on a day before and they charged up the batteries real nice. They say you can leave them on the entire time you are away from the house but I haven't tried that yet.
S&A? Witch one do you have? Do you use 2 of them?

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Ditto that. got rid of my battery tenders and started using CTEK chargers when they first came on the market.

I use them for everything. They are AWESOME!

·
Member In Training
1,985 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts