Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to track down a cam card for one of my motors. The motor was built by R&R in Covina before he went out of business. The cam guy was in his shop at the time but I know a lot of other builders used this guy for custom cams. I reached out to Barry at Obnoxious because I know he uses him but I haven't heard back.

Anyone else know who I'm talking about?

Thanks, Ian

·
Gone in a Flash!
225 Posts
Barry has been involved in selling his house and making a big move out to the river. I think he should just about be done. He should answer this post and be able to help you with his cam guru. PM him if you don't get a response off this thread.

·
Some guy
3,645 Posts
Barry has been involved in selling his house and making a big move out to the river. I think he should just about be done. He should answer this post and be able to help you with his cam guru. PM him if you don't get a response off this thread.
I am back at the computer for one last day in So Cal before I unplug the thing and take the rest of my stuff to Parker.

·
Registered
432 Posts
I'm trying to track down a cam card for one of my motors. The motor was built by R&R in Covina before he went out of business. The cam guy was in his shop at the time but I know a lot of other builders used this guy for custom cams. I reached out to Barry at Obnoxious because I know he uses him but I haven't heard back.

Anyone else know who I'm talking about?

Thanks, Ian
Take it to Isky.He will check it and make you a card. :))THumbsUp

·
Registered
193 Posts
There is american custom cam in Glendora. I dont know if this is who you are looking for. But ive had him grind a couple cams for me. did good work

128 S Valencia St, Glendora, CA 91741
(626) 963-0011

1 - 6 of 6 Posts