Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
just a member
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 custom lifeline jackets. 1 is a medium and one is an xl. These are purple with silver flames. Paid over $500 each and they are barely used. These are the high performance pleasure jackets.

$300 obo each

·
just a member
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice jackets John. What chest sizes are each of the vest. I know youre a pretty stout guy, I am 6'2" 260, do you think the XL would fit me?

the XL would definitely fit you. I'm 6'2" and 230 and its slightly big for me. when i was at 260 it fit just right and had plenty of expansion room for large summer meals.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
hey! lots happening. got divorced. got new beautiful women. got pregnant. the avatar is the ultrasound of my little son who is due on Oct 7th! boat is going away and hitting the reset button on life. :)devil
Dude! That's awesome! I thought that's what it was but hadn't seen ya so didn't know what was up.
I see the WCF still being stored by my travel trailer, do you need me to take it out for ya?!!!! I'll pay for SOME fuel. LOL!
Congrats!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.