1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
I don't know ............was that the wrong thing to do?

If you would have offered a cutom coffin and they saw the bill:))eek:)).....my guess, they would have cut the Guy short to save money!:(:(

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My wife and I have already agreed that the whole funeral thing is a waste of money. If I go before she does, I'd prefer she spend the money on something useful like groceries or bills or put it towards a car. Whatever's cheaper at the time to dispose of my body is the way to go. Shit, I'd rather she not even waste money on a box. Just take my body out to sea and slide it off the edge. Amen.

I just hope she doesn't get any ideas BEFORE I die.:)Unsure:D

·
Premium Member
1,952 Posts
YOu know this would be alot funnier to me if I was not 6 foot 8.:mad:

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
YOu know this would be alot funnier to me if I was not 6 foot 8.:mad:
lmao:D just tell em to roll ya on your side so your knees bend:p

i told my wife not to do the funeral thing, if i die, straight from the hospital to the crematory(sp?) , spread my ashes on our local lake:)devil

·
Stihl Kicking
415 Posts
My wife and I have already agreed that the whole funeral thing is a waste of money. If I go before she does, I'd prefer she spend the money on something useful like groceries or bills or put it towards a car. Whatever's cheaper at the time to dispose of my body is the way to go. Shit, I'd rather she not even waste money on a box. Just take my body out to sea and slide it off the edge. Amen.
my wife and i feel the same way.. why spend thousands on a box, a useless hole in the ground and a big funeral.

·
"Try it Now!"
3,704 Posts
just save a set back jet cover to add onto the coffin. Just a little extension:D

And that's coming from a propeller guy!!

Anyone who's seen an autopsy woulddn't blink an eye to know they cut someone's ankles to fit them in a coffin.. During an autopsy, one of the tools they use is a pair of pruning shears for the rib cage ...i will spare the other details. I do, though, understand in a way why the family of this guy was upset.

I'd like half of my ashes at glamis and half of them at the river..and my family/friends can use the money they saved to buy beer or boat gas. And that's after i've given any organs i can to anyone that needs them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts