Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week i sent my dinged up prop to Greg at cutting edge. Since i am new to the prop world Greg gave me a quick class on props and how they work and all that jazz. By the end of the conversation it sounded like i knew what i was talking bout. so we decided that we should take 300rpm out of my prop for more top end and we labed the prop for better performance.

I put the prop on on sat. took the boat out and there was an immediate difference on how it performed. I love it. With me and the wife i can barely get itup to the red line. only beeped at me once. I was running mid 70s. my gps speedo does not work (shocker). boat just felt awesome. i will have my hand held gps next weekend to see what the numbers are.

anyway my review of cutting edge! AWESOME!!!!!

·
Registered
83 Posts
The cutting edge labbed five blade is badass, ran 72 in 115 temp..Quicker on plane and more lift than the labbed bravo1, and doesnt blow out when turning at low speeds// I need a new tach before I can dial it in. tach read 4200 and I know that was bs.. Cutting edge and Greg get :))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp and a happy customer!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Thanks so much for the votes of confidence and positive experiences you've had with our company! Greatly appreciated.
My Best,
Greg Hittner
Cutting Edge Propellers
949-701-0900

1 - 3 of 3 Posts