5,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Geaux Tigers!

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
a little help......

Odds to Win 2009 CWS – 2009 College World Series Odds – Rosenblatt Stadium – Omaha, Nebraska
Arizona State +350
Arkansas +1200
CS Fullerton +250
LSU +375
North Carolina +350
Southern Mississippi +1400
Texas +300
Virginia +400

·
What the Hell is That?
1,633 Posts
CSF all the way!

·
Ultra 27 Shadow
1,870 Posts
It is only right to pick Cal State Fullerton being that I played on the 1995 World Series team. I hope they come home with another one of these:D

·
What the Hell is That?
1,633 Posts
I was actually there on Tuesday watching the flyers play. Nice little wall you guys have there.

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
It is only right to pick Cal State Fullerton being that I played on the 1995 World Series team. I hope they come home with another one of these:D

They gave rings to the bat boys....LOL You beat my USC Trojans in the finals 11-5 :|err Not a bad team you had Mike. Jeremy Giambi, Mark Kotsay and Mike Lamb to name a few. ;)

·
Ultra 27 Shadow
1,870 Posts
They gave rings to the bat boys....LOL You beat my USC Trojans in the finals 11-5 :|err Not a bad team you had Mike. Jeremy Giambi, Mark Kotsay and Mike Lamb to name a few. ;)
I was going to mention the SC thing but thought I would save you the bad memories. It was a great team for sure. I had a great time and many memories.

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
I was going to mention the SC thing but thought I would save you the bad memories. It was a great team for sure. I had a great time and many memories.
Going to Omaha for college and Williamsport for little leauge has to be the ultimate baseball goal for any kid. :)devil:)hand

·
Registered
15 Posts
Im with you there...Thats why I picked LSU to win it...I dont wanna see Dave Serrano win it with all Coach Hortons guys

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
Im with you there...Thats why I picked LSU to win it...I dont wanna see Dave Serrano win it with all Coach Hortons guys
Didn't Horton quit and go to Oregon 2 seasons ago. The starting picture for Sat. game is a freshman that Serrano recruited out of the hood from East L.A.

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sorry Cal State guys....SEC on the warpath......game 2 watch the big sticks!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts