Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Any one ever do this or heard of this?
can this be done to the pistons instead of some high dollar heads?Here is a link: http://somender-singh.com/content/view/7/31/
There was a thread on this years ago. Yes it can be done to the pistons, but the heads tend to be the perfered method. Why would this be more expensive on the heads than on the pistons. BES racing engines did this on a Engine Masters motor

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
636 Posts
Its been done many times over to pistons and heads. Its really nothing new, just maybe not talked about. Larry Widmar, Cosworth, Westlake even (showed up in Nascar) have all tried it or a variation. It comes down to combustion and some other stuff.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There was a thread on this years ago. Yes it can be done to the pistons, but the heads tend to be the perfered method. Why would this be more expensive on the heads than on the pistons. BES racing engines did this on a Engine Masters motor

Resale value... pistons i can throw in the trash. :D

·
www.highflowdynamics.com
1,161 Posts
Resale value... pistons i can throw in the trash. :D
And by that you mean the squish jets might hurt the resale value of the heads??? I would think they increase the resale value.

Please don't make us go over this topic again and again....instead, just click HERE.

LO

1 - 5 of 5 Posts