1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Administrator
16,877 Posts
So I guess when you deposit money in a bank you are liable for their investment decisions? Your money belongs to the bank and is subject to punitive actions?

In that country at least.

I tell you what. If the citizens are held accountable for the government's actions. That gives the citizens a lot more power over what the government does.

·
Registered
123 Posts
So I guess when you deposit money in a bank you are liable for their investment decisions? Your money belongs to the bank and is subject to punitive actions?

In that country at least.

I tell you what. If the citizens are held accountable for the government's actions. That gives the citizens a lot more power over what the government does.
Has little to do with bank's decisions and much to do with governments.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Coming to a country near you.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Wonder how much Willard had stashed over there...:hmmm:
Your ignorance and stupidity is truly boundless.
An entire Country's bank using population just got robbed by their Government and all you have is some lame jab at a past GOP candidate.

You really should pay more attention.
If you have not read the book by the guy in Argentina about surviving the economic collapse there years ago you should. The indicators that proceeded it are happening right now in this Country.

Not the final signs, but the early trends. Devaluing the dollar by choice for instance.
When the Argentine Government converted all Dollar accounts to Peso in a final attempt at devaluation, the populace swarmed the banks in an attempt to get at least SOME of their cash. The banks limited withdraws, and very quickly closed all together.
The point he drives home in the book is that Argentina WAS a viable, modern Country with Global banking center and Cities not unlike our own big Cities here.
Our Government is heading down this same road. With our debt owned by foreign entities, and our President intent on punishing revenue generators, along with aggressive devaluation it is only a matter of time.
What happened in Argentina, and what just happened in Cypress IS HAPPENING here right now, if only slightly veiled.
So you just continue to keep your head up your ass and suck Obamas dick.
Just rember when the shit collapses here, and make no mistake it is going to happen, don't be surprised. And don't expect any help from your Emporer, or any mercy from me.

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts
I don't think the media has asked O yet if that could happen here. They must be afraid of what the answer is.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
What the fuck do you U think happened with the funds from the last collapse. They ran with them, and what can you do???????? We are Fuck, the constitution means nothing to our own gov. We the people are doomed until the G workers get fuckeds themself. Hope the boys in blue like our help?

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
What the fuck do you U think happened with the funds from the last collapse. They ran with them, and what can you do???????? We are Fuck, the constitution means nothing to our own gov. We the people are doomed until the G workers get fuckeds themself. Hope the boys in blue like our help?
And trying to post this took 6 tries, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?????????????????????bbd

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
This is one of those Bills that shouldn't even need to be passd, or even discussed if the asshats would bother to follow the constitution. Its like its not worth the paper its written. Which is exatly what Madison, Jefferson, Washington and Ben Franklin said about it. Its a piece of paper. It means squat if the PEOPLE don't make it the law of the land and enforce it as such.

Taxing the people directly is forbidden under the consitution. The only EXCEPTION to this was done with the passing of the 16th amendment in 1913. That ONLY allows them to tax INCOME. BEFORE THE MARIXIST AND THE FINANCIAL GENIUS R&J SCREAM "WHAT ABOUT SALES TAX???", it is not a direct tax, neither is property tax.

100 years of direct personal income tax, and what has the government accomplished in that time in taxing us? 16 trillion more than they took in!!!!
When they (the government) pushed the the income tax amendement, they PROMISED it would help smooth out the economies up and downs, ebb and flow. They proved how well that worked just 16 years later. :)sphss
The 16th amendment was passed hand and hand with the Federal Reserve Act that was the 2nd part of controlling the up and downs of the economy. The 16th was also the backbone of the Federal Reserve Act, because the very collateral the government uses to borrow against is the "ability to tax the people". Without it, the "FOREIGN PRIVATE INVESTORS" that make up the Federal Reserve would never have opened the bank. All because the government CANNOT print non backed paper money. BUT IT CAN BORROW IT!! Thats the different between a United States Gold Certificate of Deposit, and a Federal Reserve (loan) Note.

NOW, the government is upside down and virtually bankrupt, and certainly on the edge of default on the interest and looking for maney anywhere it can. Just what is going on in Greece and Italy.

I believe Europe and the U.S. are straining under the load of these soon to be defaults, and it could lead to a world wide domino effect. No different that the defaults on home loans did.

Obama has already, in his first term, proposed a tax ALL finacial transactions. From deposits, withdrawls, checks and debit credit card transactions, stocks and bonds. Everything. It bombed. Its not gone!!!! Watch for it to pop up again.
Tax financial transctions
Tax firarms and ammo
Raise income tax rate, as well as SEVERLY steepen the rate (R&J, CVX, 1986, and shue and marxists et al love this one)

Help me here, what EXACTLY was the spark of the first revolution????

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
I don't feel tardy
845 Posts
This is one of those Bills that shouldn't even need to be passd, or even discussed if the asshats would bother to follow the constitution. Its like its not worth the paper its written. Which is exatly what Madison, Jefferson, Washington and Ben Franklin said about it. Its a piece of paper. It means squat if the PEOPLE don't make it the law of the land and enforce it as such.

Taxing the people directly is forbidden under the consitution. The only EXCEPTION to this was done with the passing of the 16th amendment in 1913. That ONLY allows them to tax INCOME. BEFORE THE MARIXIST AND THE FINANCIAL GENIUS R&J SCREAM "WHAT ABOUT SALES TAX???", it is not a direct tax, neither is property tax.

100 years of direct personal income tax, and what has the government accomplished in that time in taxing us? 16 trillion more than they took in!!!!
When they (the government) pushed the the income tax amendement, they PROMISED it would help smooth out the economies up and downs, ebb and flow. They proved how well that worked just 16 years later. :)sphss
The 16th amendment was passed hand and hand with the Federal Reserve Act that was the 2nd part of controlling the up and downs of the economy. The 16th was also the backbone of the Federal Reserve Act, because the very collateral the government uses to borrow against is the "ability to tax the people". Without it, the "FOREIGN PRIVATE INVESTORS" that make up the Federal Reserve would never have opened the bank. All because the government CANNOT print non backed paper money. BUT IT CAN BORROW IT!! Thats the different between a United States Gold Certificate of Deposit, and a Federal Reserve (loan) Note.

NOW, the government is upside down and virtually bankrupt, and certainly on the edge of default on the interest and looking for maney anywhere it can. Just what is going on in Greece and Italy.

I believe Europe and the U.S. are straining under the load of these soon to be defaults, and it could lead to a world wide domino effect. No different that the defaults on home loans did.

Obama has already, in his first term, proposed a tax ALL finacial transactions. From deposits, withdrawls, checks and debit credit card transactions, stocks and bonds. Everything. It bombed. Its not gone!!!! Watch for it to pop up again.
Tax financial transctions
Tax firarms and ammo
Raise income tax rate, as well as SEVERLY steepen the rate (R&J, CVX, 1986, and shue and marxists et al love this one)

Help me here, what EXACTLY was the spark of the first revolution????
Bob. I'll take the American Revolution for 16 trillion please. What is "No taxation without representation" ?

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Bob. I'll take the American Revolution for 16 trillion please. What is "No taxation without representation" ?
Here is the part I laugh at everytime this comes up with the forum marxists. Who is the government representing? The "majority" or the taxpayers, who are definitely the MINORITY in this country TODAY!

When then burdensome leeches get off their asses and pay taxes, then they can vote and be represented. TODAY, they have the representation and NO taxes. WTF!!!!
Over 200 years ago James Madison warned us of a tyrannical majority that would enslave the working minority if we allowed it.
Might explain why non land owning, non tax payers did not vote back then.

We gave this country away to those who figured out they could vote for whatever they want from the government treasury, and the goverrnment, in order to secure their votes, goes along with it. The taxpayer in this country is an unheard slave.
Its going to take something louder than our voices, and more powerfull than our votes to get this country back.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
656 Posts
Its going to take something louder than our voices, and more powerfull than our votes to get this country back.[/QUOTE]

Insert the sound of the action of a shotgun here... :)devil:happy:

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 29 Posts