Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Didn't die from his airplane crashing and blowing up but died of an overdose. Pretty Crazy!!

I guess when your number is up, your number is up!!
Good for him...I have no sympathy for looser drug users.....people will be crying...awww poor guy he was so young and was so talented...what an idiot..........He was given a 2nd chance, one that most of us would be on our knees thanking GOD everyday if we got and he blows it.......good riddens...

·
Premium Member
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good for him...I have no sympathy for looser drug users.....people will be crying...awww poor guy he was so young and was so talented...what an idiot..........He was given a 2nd chance, one that most of us would be on our knees thanking GOD everyday if we got and he blows it.......good riddens...

Well put!!

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
X2

I think he may have been one of the guys that survived that plane crash that went up in flames....
He was, I never heard of this guy til that plane crash then it was all over the news with his drug addicted girlfrend or fiance nicole richie (then a druggie also, hooked into it by him).......wife knew who they were...I laughed and said given a silver spoon and they used it to wipe their asses....what a waste of skin.... just sick and tired of all these looooooooooosers getting their second chances and throwing it away....I have ZERO sympathy for them......

·
Registered
587 Posts
Bingo!:)devil

·
Pronounced Paul "W"
181 Posts
Who the hell is DJ am??
High dollar "Celebrity DJ" (AKA Adam Goldstein) I have come across him a time or two at some of the corporate events I have worked. Seemed like a decent enough guy. Started off small and worked his way up to commanding crazy fees. Would get $10,000 plus or minus for an evening of "work". He was in such demand that when he couldn't be somewhere that somebody wanted him he would offer them a substitute he would hire and take like 60%-70% cut.

Is kind of sad that given a second chance like that he messed up.

Seems to be a recurring theme. Someone on the young side who ends up with a ton of money and some fame and poof.

RIP Adam

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
From what I read tonight, he suffered from depression after the plane crash. I think they lost a couple of good friends in the crash.

He should have got good professional help, but probably turned to the illegal drugs to help cope with his pain over the legally prescribed ones.

I completely understand how everyone thinks he wasted his second chance, but I cut him some slack. Some chemicals in his body (not illegal drugs) might have been off after the accident and he was coping with what he could find. Looks like he turned to the hard core stuff, not the logical doctor issued stuff. I would bet that he was very weak mentally after losing close friends in a crash like that, watching them die. For all we know, the sight of his freinds burning to death in front of his eyes might be stuck in his mind constantly.

Good people make bad decisions sometimes and we will never understand them. I don't know this DJ guy, nor do I really care to. Just been reflecting on a lot of things after the shitty week I had.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
From what I read tonight, he suffered from depression after the plane crash. I think they lost a couple of good friends in the crash.

He should have got good professional help, but probably turned to the illegal drugs to help cope with his pain over the legally prescribed ones.

I completely understand how everyone thinks he wasted his second chance, but I cut him some slack. Some chemicals in his body (not illegal drugs) might have been off after the accident and he was coping with what he could find. Looks like he turned to the hard core stuff, not the logical doctor issued stuff. I would bet that he was very weak mentally after losing close friends in a crash like that, watching them die. For all we know, the sight of his freinds burning to death in front of his eyes might be stuck in his mind constantly.

Good people make bad decisions sometimes and we will never understand them. I don't know this DJ guy, nor do I really care to. Just been reflecting on a lot of things after the shitty week I had.

Agreed. You hear about guys coming back from Iraq with PTS and doing stupid shit all the time. It is very likely the situation he went through caused him to suffer from PTS as well.

The guy took himself out with drug use. He was a productive member of society who was most likely coping with something he didn't know how to handle. He was a productive member of society so regardless of the reason of his death I don't see anywhere that says this guy should be considered a loser. Considering he could pull in 10K+ for a night on the turn tables I'd say that made him the exact opposite of loser.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts
He was, I never heard of this guy til that plane crash then it was all over the news with his drug addicted girlfrend or fiance nicole richie (then a druggie also, hooked into it by him).......wife knew who they were...I laughed and said given a silver spoon and they used it to wipe their asses....what a waste of skin.... just sick and tired of all these looooooooooosers getting their second chances and throwing it away....I have ZERO sympathy for them......
Not quite accurate, but doesn't really matter.

Nichole was a Heroine addict at a young age, and had in fact kicked that before meeting Adam G. Her addiction to pills and booze is what led him to break up with her several times. It was the plane crash that f*cked his head up.
From what I have read over the years, He was pretty anti- drug, and career oriented, and She was the junkie. But who can say.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts

Disagree...depression surprisingly is not a new issue with human beings, so if he is (was) having a problem with it, and he demanded 100,000 bucks for a no9ghts work, he could have afforded some pretty good professional help, it not really a hard thing to treat, one pill a day, and for a lot of people (granted, not everyone) the issues can be dealt with, they found a crack pipe along with some prescription drugs, one hell of a way to celebrate a second chance (the biggest second chance!!)...douche bag!!!

Its a real slap in the face to the people that died in that plane crash!!!

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts

Nichole was a Heroine addict at a young age, and had in fact kicked that before meeting Adam G. Her addiction to pills and booze is what led him to break up with her several times. It was the plane crash that f*cked his head up.
From what I have read over the years, He was pretty anti- drug, and career oriented, and She was the junkie. But who can say.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts

So where does the crack pipe come into play with this comment?

·
Registered
506 Posts
X2 I am still looking for my first chance:)sphss

1 - 20 of 26 Posts