Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
seems if you dont play ball with the chimp you get sued. the department of justice is going after Gallup for not making up good enough ratings for obama. weak suace! that was about 2 weeks ago. im sure they'll pursue more aggresively now that they are tied.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
seems if you dont play ball with the chimp you get sued. the department of justice is going after Gallup for not making up good enough ratings for obama. weak suace! that was about 2 weeks ago. im sure they'll pursue more aggresively now that they are tied.
Then they better include Rasmussen Polling as they have Romney up over Oweblamo 48% to 46%. And if the DOJ is in the mood for lawsuits then perhaps they should sue the Dept of Labor for issuing that phony jobs report stating the unemployment rate has just went down to 7.8%...Must be magic.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Got a link? Right by the liberal playbook. Just like lying about the latest unemployment numbers.... Employment went down because of part time jobs... LOL! My bet is most of these with these "new" part time jobs are on gov assistance as well! :rolleyes:

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Then they better include Rasmussen Polling as they have Romney up over Oweblamo 48% to 46%. And if the DOJ is in the mood for lawsuits then perhaps they should sue the Dept of Labor for issuing that phony jobs report stating the unemployment rate has just went down to 7.8%...Must be magic.
2 minutes apart, but on the same page. :))THumbsUp

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Got a link? Right by the liberal playbook. Just like lying about the latest unemployment numbers.... Employment went down because of part time jobs... LOL! My bet is most of these with these "new" part time jobs are on gov assistance as well! :rolleyes:
The employment figures now including little old ladies in rags selling apples on street corners as "employed". Or the old guy in the neighborhood going thru your garbage looking for aluminum cans as "employed". The blind guy standing on the sidewalk selling pencils as "employed" The guy stealing copper from jobsites as "employed" The masked gunman robbing liquor stores as "employed" And all the inmates in prison as "employed" .....Then and only then would I believe the 7.8% unemployment rate. Is anyone offended because the govt. expect us to believe this shit? Do they think we're that stupid?...Nevermind, forget I asked.:duh:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts