Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
V-Drive 4 ever
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
one of our dogs finally had her pups .. we have a chocolate dbl dapple female and mated her to a long hair english dachshund . the pups turned out beautiful . we have a few solid chocolate long hair females a black n white a light choclate all different color markings .. soon as they are alil older i will get some pics .. these are AKC registered pups .. 5 females and 2 males avaaailable .. prices will start at 450 for males 600 for the females

·
V-Drive 4 ever
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
located near Sacramento between Auburn and Placerville . we have shipped them before too but its kinda pricey if i remember right

·
V-Drive 4 ever
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
my other wienner dog had pups today so i have 2 litters available ... the other dog is an English Blue n Creme Mini Dachshund long hiar and i have what looks to be 2 black n creme females and 1 Solid Creme female all long hair English line .. the english dachshunds are rare compared to the standard mini dachshunds they are brought over from England and just starting to get more common in the States.... the english are ALOT mellower of dogs so if you want a mellow dog the English is what you want .. the black n cremes are selling for 700 each and the Creme female is 800 OR possible trade for stuff im easy .. the mom is a Blue n creme and was originally purchased for 2200.00 just to give you an idea how much they are worth . i will post some pics in about 2 weeks when they open there eyes and the colors are more filled in .. Bill

·
V-Drive 4 ever
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
heres some pics of the pups at almsot 2 weeks old now eyes are open .. again there is 2 litters i have 3 and mom has 7 pups total of 8 females and 2 males

Moms litter

my Cremepie female

here is my female Black n Creme

here is the runt a female Black n tan (SOLD)

·
V-Drive 4 ever
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pups are walking now wont be too much longer and they be needing a new home .. lots of colors to choose from and Yes mine are Mini's mom's dogs litter will be borderline mini / standards .. Bill

·
V-Drive 4 ever
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Current pics taken today

first pic is of the Female Solid white one with a few Creme spots on her called a CremePie

next pic is of the Black n Creme female long hair

next pic is of the Black n Tan female long hair (SOLD)

next couple pics are of Moms litter there is 7 pups and trying to get them to sit still is another story so was easier to take a pic of all of them

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Weenie dogs rule. We have a mini black and tan smooth coat and a mini red brindle smooth coat.

·
V-Drive 4 ever
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok these lil guys need some homes real soon . ill give a 100.00 off to any of the boat members here .

·
V-Drive 4 ever
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
wow best way to advertise you got pups is take one with you when you go to town and the stores n stuff .. everyone hits you up omg that puppy is sooooo cute .. possibly sold a couple more by takin 1 with me to town today .. pups are eating and drinkin on there own at 8 weeks they gonna be rdy to go . get one before they all gone ;)

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Love the English Creme.

·
V-Drive 4 ever
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
yeah me too im tempted to keep her she is So Mellow compared to all the others ... you should take her i give you a smokin deal 700 for her she is easily a 1000 plus dog cause of the English Line and Long hair and being mostly white with a couple creme spots .. is she dont sell im keeping her but i have 3 doxies already lol .. heres one of mine that got bit by a Rattler last summer she got the nick name SnakeBite now . she's also been run over crushed both side of pelvic and healed fine talk about 9 lives

Attachments

1 - 20 of 52 Posts