Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
the real honcho
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after numerous drives to check out boats with no luck in finding the right one, my father and i made the looong journey from phoenix to broken arrow,ok. After 36 hours straight there and back. Here she is. Cole tr2. mean streak. Aka boat 506. Got some plans for her this winter to change up some stuff and building a triple axle trailer to go under her.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Well after numerous drives to check out boats with no luck in finding the right one, my father and i made the looong journey from phoenix to broken arrow,ok. After 36 hours straight there and back. Here she is. Cole tr2. mean streak. Aka boat 506. Got some plans for her this winter to change up some stuff and building a triple axle trailer to go under her.
Looks nasty just sittin there.

·
The member
3,244 Posts
I love and miss this boat... Drove her once for a few seconds .
Nice boat runs well. Btw tell your pops I'm working on it for him.

·
the real honcho
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. My dad hasnt owned a flatty since i was a wee youngin. After i picked honcho up he was hooked again. We will be in needles in feb with his boat and hopefully a running honcho.

·
Lookout I'm Crankin it Baby
6,576 Posts
Bagged...I gotta few cocktails in me...it is Thursday night ya know....but those trailers look Fockin redick under an 18 ft flatbottom...I'm sorry for the kick to the nad sack...

RCL

·
Registered
109 Posts
Bagged...I gotta few cocktails in me...it is Thursday night ya know....but those trailers look Fockin redick under an 18 ft flatbottom...I'm sorry for the kick to the nad sack...

RCL
I'm sory but you got it ass backwards ******* is when it's jacked up . And what you call "bitchen" refers to above pik .

·
the real honcho
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

RCL
Rcl... the fiance and i just had our date night at the local pub and ive seen the trailers from your neck of the woods. Im gonna build a quadruple trailer for honcho just for you. Haha

·
Registered
429 Posts
I dig the triple axel trailers for sure, that pic would be way better if the red lowered k-5 was pulling it, just sayin....bad ass boat btw!!! I like that white Chevy the guy has that you guys picked it up from, good luck with it. See u guys in needles

·
COLE TR-4 BGF
364 Posts
You may have my old MEAN STREAK trailer, but I still have the MEAN STREAK Cole TR-4 in the my garage. BTW very nice trailer.

·
the real honcho
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I dig the triple axel trailers for sure, that pic would be way better if the red lowered k-5 was pulling it, just sayin....bad ass boat btw!!! I like that white Chevy the guy has that you guys picked it up from, good luck with it. See u guys in needles
The white dually is my dads truck.

·
the real honcho
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You may have my old MEAN STREAK trailer, but I still have the MEAN STREAK Cole TR-4 in the my garage. BTW very nice trailer.
Im pretty sure the trailer is what sold my dad. It is by far a work of art. More money in pin striping than most jets boats have in there whole boat...haha. he wants to match the triple to that trailer. Maybe minus the mean streak since we now know that.

·
COLE TR-4 BGF
364 Posts
Im pretty sure the trailer is what sold my dad. It is by far a work of art. More money in pin striping than most jets boats have in there whole boat...haha. he wants to match the triple to that trailer. Maybe minus the mean streak since we now know that.
It originally had wire spoke Dayton's on it if you can believe that. The trailer was done that way for the LA Boat Show, which it won and then as Cole boats catalog boat. You have a very clean boat I have always liked it. Nice and clean lines.

Attachments

·
Registered
783 Posts
Yes, I got that trailer off Mike up in Yuba City. I thought it would look perfect under it. We got the boat off David, after it spit him out @ Ming he brought it home and it didn't see light until we rolled it out. The boat was re rigged in late 80's by Bobby Hewitt. Billy sprayed the current colors. The motor was a Lemback 468 that broke a lifter @ the first Irvine deal. It started eating itself alive right off the trailer that weekend. We built a new motor for it and fixed a lot of problems. I made a lot of that hardware in the boat when we took it apart. Its a beautiful boat. Set up very aggressive and it is a handful to drive. Compared to other runners I've driven, its def the hardest to get to settle down. I never wanted to sell it but I started investing the tons of cash I've have wrapped up in boats in real estate. I'll have another sooner than later.

David ran 8.80's in boat with a lot less power than you have in it there right now. Be careful, and have a blast with it!!! :))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp

1 - 20 of 34 Posts