Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone one local know of a good place i can send my pump to have it rebuilt? The plan is to remove it at the end of august and begin a small resto on my boat. Id like to send the pump off to be freshened up and a little owrk done to it for some more speed.

·
Registered
854 Posts
I've had Gary Snow do some work for me in the past, worst crap ever!!! Do yourself a favor by boxing up your pump and shipping it to Jack @ MPD. :)bulb

·
The Man
1,788 Posts
Never had any work done by him, just bought some parts. Can't go wrong with MPD though. I'll take Filucky's word and say send it to Jack :))THumbsUp

·
Registered
854 Posts
Almost forgot, Rob (redpearl) does pump work and he just moved back to the Austin area. Rob would be a good local guy to deal with on pumps, loaders and pop offs. Rob just took the record for Pro Gas jet in the NJBA and is a cool guy to deal with, feel kinda bad i forgot to mention him too. Maybe he will post up a # to get ahold of him. :)

·
Pro Gas Jet
747 Posts
central texas pump work

Anyone one local know of a good place i can send my pump to have it rebuilt? The plan is to remove it at the end of august and begin a small resto on my boat. Id like to send the pump off to be freshened up and a little owrk done to it for some more speed.
Thanks filucky, yeah im doing pumps here in austin if it isnt too far for ya, check your pm's, thanks Robb

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sent pms, thanks for the help. Sorry to the out of staters but cheaper to do it local or as close as possible ( shipping wise at least.. )

·
Registered
854 Posts
any idea weither i should get a droop snoot or straight?..
Not really my area here but most heaver lake boats seem to like a droop where the lighter race boats can go with the straight. The kind of boat and how much power you have really decide what you need.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts