Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I must say it felt great today to back to real life boats and people...water, babes, and beer...
Makes you forget how bad times really are...Thanks to everyone for the free beers...LOL

They just don't get any nicer...

If you know this guy tell him to gas up next time..

·
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i cant wait till next weekend, taking the skater out, god i miss that thing
I'll clean the weeds out of the cracks, here for a ride..LOL...
Or is that the cracks out of the ride...never mind, I think I confused my self on that one...loll..See next week bro....

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
I knew that one was coming...:)hand
Just an old friendly hello... we dont see each other much anymore and when we do, there's not much to talk about. I know he lurks here (he says he doesn't, but I know better). I have been wanting to call, however my phone aint ringing either and the last time i did he thought i was joking when i was calling to check on his well being.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I'll clean the weeds out of the cracks, here for a ride..LOL...
Or is that the cracks out of the ride...never mind, I think I confused my self on that one...loll..See next week bro....
LOL, im still trying to figure out what you said lol , ill save you a seat , its on bro

·
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
LOL, im still trying to figure out what you said lol , ill save you a seat , its on bro
Let me try it in spanish.....Were in for a ride...I will even help wipe it down with those GREAT Boat Bling Detailing Products that you use on your Skater........LOL

1 - 20 of 24 Posts