Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
having trouble getting a couple of small toys to start...

haven't started them for a few month and now nadda...

can't kick the ttr 125 over... it makes me think its gonna start and then dies... putt putt putt, nada.

the quad sport 90 was running and died and I can't get it to even turn over now...

argggggggg....

·
LHC Architect
1,555 Posts
having trouble getting a couple of small toys to start...

haven't started them for a few month and now nadda...

can't kick the ttr 125 over... it makes me think its gonna start and then dies... putt putt putt, nada.

the quad sport 90 was running and died and I can't get it to even turn over now...

argggggggg....
drain the gas, pull and clean the float bowls and jets, or just load them up and bring them over and I will take care of it for you on the spot;)

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no.....up past my eyeballs in work,(need to hire help) but I already played with gas today and have not washed it off yet:)sphss so a little bit more won't hurt;)
nice... ok, I will go try to get em started, but I am tired... mine and jamie's run fine, maybe I should just leave the kids behind...

·
LHC Architect
1,555 Posts
nice... ok, I will go try to get em started, but I am tired... mine and jamie's run fine, maybe I should just leave the kids behind...
not if you ever want to hear the end of it:D, or much less have anything in your house intact when you get back;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts