Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
HELL OF A GUY
3,137 Posts
ya well i'm building a CHICKEN COOP:(at least i get to drink doing it,i'm sure some dickhead form the hood will come by and ask if i have a permit for it

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Yeah, I work weekends, watch boats go by headin to Windsor launch. Drives me nuts! I go out during the week but I want to be out everyday. Alot of boats heading to the launch today.

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I work weekends, watch boats go by headin to Windsor launch. Drives me nuts! I go out during the week but I want to be out everyday. Alot of boats heading to the launch today.
Yeah, a couple peeps thought I was coming home today cuz the wind is blowing there I guess... lol. geez, reputations sometimes suck.

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya well i'm building a CHICKEN COOP:(at least i get to drink doing it,i'm sure some dickhead form the hood will come by and ask if i have a permit for it
I will call them to tip them off... just have a beer ready for them... should be soon, cuz I am gonna tell them the coop is for cock fights, hehehe

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
i here ya cameron im on a 120 started thurs and not goin home till tues.... but at least il be able to pay for gas!!!:)st

·
Twin squirt guns.
1,778 Posts
So I am headed thru an intersection and the guy in front of me sees a Sheriff on the other side and freaks so he slams on his brakes right as the light turns yellow. I slam on my brakes and BAM! Smack him. He tells me "Sorry, I didn't want to get a ticket for running a red"

It was yellow!! And you can clearly see he was past the white line. I hit him in the intersection.

Whole family was in the truck, everyone is fine. Now just the insurance hassle as I rear ended him, so I will be at fault.

Oh and the Sheriff stopped, asked if we needed an ambulance, then took off. He didn't want nothing to do with it.

CRAP :|err

Attachments

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So I am headed thru an intersection and the guy in front of me sees a Sheriff on the other side and freaks so he slams on his brakes right as the light turns yellow. I slam on my brakes and BAM! Smack him. He tells me "Sorry, I didn't want to get a ticket for running a red"

It was yellow!! And you can clearly see he was past the white line. I hit him in the intersection.

Whole family was in the truck, everyone is fine. Now just the insurance hassle as I rear ended him, so I will be at fault.

Oh and the Sheriff stopped, asked if we needed an ambulance, then took off. He didn't want nothing to do with it.

that sucks, sorry to hear this... glad nobody was hurt

·
Social
1,250 Posts

Sorry to hear Chris....Glad everyone is all right. That is really all that matters.

Throttle--Honk Honk :)hand:)hand

1 - 20 of 31 Posts