Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went into the channel today from the north end, got to the bridge and the LEO's are there stopping everyone. They had told me that from the
bridge south the channel will be closed til June 13th. I didn't ask them if it included the weekend. Yeah it's for that 3rd class movie they are doing.
I hope that they are paying the City well! They did say the channel reopens each day at 7:00 pm. Screw Hollywood crap!:)grn

·
The Pool Bitch
4,236 Posts
We have been in the channel the last couple of days on the south end. It is open until dog park on both sides. We ran around the island both days right before dusk and the channel was open all the way.

U

·
0 Posts
Went into the channel today from the north end, got to the bridge and the LEO's are there stopping everyone. They had told me that from the
bridge south the channel will be closed til June 13th. I didn't ask them if it included the weekend. Yeah it's for that 3rd class movie they are doing.
I hope that they are paying the City well! They did say the channel reopens each day at 7:00 pm. Screw Hollywood crap!:)grn
For almost 2 weeks? l):ame

·
The Pool Bitch
4,236 Posts
Funny, all around the platform in Thompson Bay are those floating booby buoys. They are everywhere and at night they put glowsticks in the clevage to mark them.

·
The Pool Bitch
4,236 Posts
well, now that you have all that free time, could you take some pics of my boat at cheepah bobs??
I will be free tomorrow afternoon after pools, PM me the info and I will be glad to help you out. Then, I'm going on the water again, the Johnson is running great.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We have been in the channel the last couple of days on the south end. It is open until dog park on both sides. We ran around the island both days right before dusk and the channel was open all the way.

So can you enter at the South end to the dog park during the day?
I just hung out in front of Kings View all day. Besides one minor detour.

·
The Pool Bitch
4,236 Posts
So can you enter at the South end to the dog park during the day?
I just hung out in front of Kings View all day. Besides one minor detour.
Yep, they have a Mohave County Sheriffs boat around the dog park area telling boaters that they can't go any further.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Probably see you out there. I want to run the boat a lot this week so I can pull the tank and clean it this weekend.
I work 1/2 day tomorrow and need to get a few things done around the house in the afternoon. But I'll see you Thrusday:)devil

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
Funny, all around the platform in Thompson Bay are those floating booby buoys. They are everywhere and at night they put glowsticks in the clevage to mark them.
Yeah, I'm supposed to moor to one by color code day after tomorrow.

They had the flashing blue lights on most of the day.... There was enough confusion as it was without more unscripted boats. The communication is so difficult that half the time we don't know what we're supposed to be doing. In the shot, not in the shot, bimini up, bimini down. Hurry up and wait - reminds me of boot camp.:)sphss

1 - 20 of 25 Posts