Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my phone rings this morning and it's the sheriff's office calling me about getting more information about a report about my wife's wallet being turned in at the local Wal-Mart. She acccidently forgot it at the register and realized it was missing. When she returned to Wal-mart's lost and found it had been turned in but all of the cash was missing. She still had all of her credit cards so I told her to just right it off as a loss. "Not on your life she said I'm filling a report".The Sheriff was wanting information about what time this took place, The day of the week, ect. Unknown to me at the time my 4 year old comes into the room and has a bunch of that packing material you get when you order things online. I'm not talking about the little bubble wrap this stuff is the 4 inch by 4 inch plastic air bags. So I'm giving the deputy the information he is wanting when my 4 year old decides to jump on top of this packing material. Mind you the room I was in has a hard wood floor a vaulted ceiling and the doors were closed. The pop sound those things made sounded like a gun shot! The deputy on the other end of the phone gets real quite and I start to hear the cricket sound through the phone. I told my kid get out of here with that and play with it outside. Still I don't hear anything on his end of the phone. I thought Oh Crap! What the hell is this deputy going to think when he just heard a couple of extremely loud bangs and I told my kid to go play with that outside! I explained to him that it was packing material and he had jumped on it in an enclosed room with a vaulted ceiling. We finished our conversation and I hung up the phone. I guess I'll wait and see if the local Sheriffs office sends out a patrol car later today! Damn Kids! gotta love em'

1 - 3 of 3 Posts