Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Huntington Beach Havasu
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think he is asking around $20K for the boat. He is the original owner and the boat is always kept in the garage.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Asking price is actually $21,000.00!

If you're interested, feel free to give me a call!
The boat is kept in my garage in Arizona and as mentioned, taken care meticulously. I've recently re-anodized the steps and powder coated the bow rails. It has a aa new stereo and runs excetionally well. Also cruises at 60mph very easily. Has two 40 gallon tanks which makes for good range if you want to go on a long ride.
Love the boat, just need to move on!
Call if interested (714) 357-0327.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Great ski/family Boat!

Hey,

there's nothing wrong with my post

this is a great boat for anyone who buys. I constantly waxed it and kept it garages when not in use. I hate having to sell it, but my wife insisted on getting a tri-toon and wanted a change since I really don't ski anymore.
Whoever buys this, is going to get a great boat for there money.
Also, you can get the stats from the I posted for www.Danaboats.com.

·
Huntington Beach Havasu
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Lightning

I drove the boat when it was new and saw 71MPH on the speeedo with not that much trim. It also holds its own in the Havasu chop. The nice thing it is a real 23 which is like most 25s with a built in swim step.

It also has nice colors for the long run.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yes, it rides definitely flat and trims very easily to pick up quick speed. Choppy water, just trim it down and cut through the wakes.
There are also a couple other things I like about this boat. The turning radius is great and also, the fact that I can see clearly over the bow section when driving. This is really nice especially when there are a lot of boats on the lake.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts