Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'll bet we haven't herd the last of Danica flippin the finger at Milka and crew as seen at video.msn.com, her sponcers must be a little concerned. With this kind of behavior I don't see her being around much longer.

·
Banned
1,019 Posts
I expect her people will have a talk with her. She's frustrated because people keep running into her. BreastMilka Duno is not a very good driver anyways.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
I'll bet we haven't herd the last of Danica flippin the finger at Milka and crew as seen at video.msn.com, her sponcers must be a little concerned. With this kind of behavior I don't see her being around much longer.
What? She flip off someone ant you think she will be gone, well welcome to the world of racing, dont bet the mortgage on her leaving!!

·
I am Roger..the Shrubber
1,080 Posts
Milka is just driving slow to conserve gas. With prices these days Citgo would not be happy if she was runnin around all fast n'chit. Losing is winning in their book.

·
detachable member
819 Posts
They should just take there clothes off and have a oil wrestling :)devil
gota love it
f1 racing has never been better they need more hot chicks :D:D

·
What are you thinking?
562 Posts
Danica fingered Milka, that is awesome.:D

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
You cant be serious.

People have been fighting each other since the beginning of time.

You must be delousional, because she is a woman makes it any less wrong.

Is this the first time you heard of a driver getting into a confrontation with another driver?

Unreal, what a bunch of dumbasses.

Brian

·
About 500' AGL
2,471 Posts

You need to watch the video a little closer. Danica did not flip the bird. She held up three fingers (middle, ring, and pinky) while saying, "3 times this weekend." Besides, how do you not take issue with Milka throwing a towel twice in Danica's face while Danica is trying to reason with her. Watch it closer, Danica is not flipping anybody off.

I do wish they would settle their differences with a steamy make out session though.:)devil

·
Re-member
3,729 Posts
..............Stock in Danica just rose.......Wait until the next race.............Cat fights always draw more audience and revenue............Milka's sponser at this point would be wise to up the antee.......and get her some equiptment comparable to Danica's......Let the Chick wars begin!!!!..............This may, in truth, do more for the IRL's P/R than their merger with Cart...............;););).........Time for a new reality show,........."Celibrity Chick Mud "Wrestling".............

·
Registered
34 Posts
You need to watch the video a little closer. Danica did not flip the bird. She held up three fingers (middle, ring, and pinky) while saying, "3 times this weekend." Besides, how do you not take issue with Milka throwing a towel twice in Danica's face while Danica is trying to reason with her. Watch it closer, Danica is not flipping anybody off.

I do wish they would settle their differences with a steamy make out session though.:)devil

This is the correct version of what really took place. She was a little heated after Milka threw the towel nd refused to talk to her.

·
yep you were rite
249 Posts
Mika is a F' INg bit* h.... :|err

1 - 20 of 48 Posts