Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After several hours-days-weeks, I was able to get the date for OKC changed so we don't have two races on the same weekend. We will do the OKC race May 31st-June 2nd. I talked to Ken D about moving forward. We will keep this date through our new contract over the next 5 years. Lucas will keep the second weekend in June for Wheatland. This was NOT and easy task, River Trust, City of OKC, Olympic Teams and of course the Wedding thing at the boat houses. But I thought it was best for all involved and most of all the teams that want to run both!

Let me know your thoughts???

Alan

·
"BEER BUDGET RACING"
3,621 Posts
After several hours-days-weeks, I was able to get the date for OKC changed so we don't have two races on the same weekend. We will do the OKC race May 31st-June 2nd. I talked to Ken D about moving forward. We will keep this date through our new contract over the next 5 years. Lucas will keep the second weekend in June for Wheatland. This was NOT and easy task, River Trust, City of OKC, Olympic Teams and of course the Wedding thing at the boat houses. But I thought it was best for all involved and most of all the teams that want to run both!

Let me know your thoughts???

Alan
I think its a good thing!:))THumbsUp

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
X2....but the scuttle is that no timing lights yet? 4 months out still, but curious? is the race a NDBA race? SDBA?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
SDBA Web site doesn't reflect an OKC race.

Is it actually a 1000 feet event, or just for the big dogs?
This not an SDBA event, it an NDBA race! Everyone is welcome that can run 1000' in 6, 7, 8 or 9 seconds! Plus a Pro-Mod Shootout!

·
Administrator
16,892 Posts
This not an SDBA event, it an NDBA race! Everyone is welcome that can run 1000' in 6, 7, 8 or 9 seconds! Plus a Pro-Mod Shootout!
What will be the ET for promods?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I sent a PM to the folks that run this site asking them to add an NDBA section under " Race Organizations and Events" I still haven't heard anything back from them. Can anyone help with this???

Thanks!
Alan

1 - 20 of 25 Posts