Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
marina manor trash
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with RCL on a mission to lose an inch or 2 in the waist so he can fit into his new boat,he managed to inspire Dave to Hire a personal trainer so he also can keep afloat,here is a photo of the first days workout with his loving wife & trainer Julie.with just a lap around the MM he needed to stop by my Stables for a dry towel,chair & a few cold drinks(his trainer went onthe other photos are the aftermath of the morning workout.

Attachments

·
marina manor trash
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pain??

could not figure out what that smell was on the booze cruz to foxes,now I know.He still Manage to do a header at foxs

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
As a witness to the first and second days of training, I'd say that Dave is committed to the RCL challenge and will in fact, peel off a pound or two before summer. Kinda hard to figure out the calories in/out. Let's see, a one hour walk burns say 800 calories and a couple of Goose/Crans contains maybe 850 calories so by summer I figure Dave will be up 2-3 pounds overall.
CC

·
marina manor trash
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lbs x 5 ?

yes CC a couple of Goose/Crans 850 cals,but thats in a reg.size glass,not the MONSTER TUMBLER SIZE so x 5= 4250 for one serving & he has a place in MM so we all know that never happens.here

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
yes CC a couple of Goose/Crans 850 cals,but thats in a reg.size glass,not the MONSTER TUMBLER SIZE so x 5= 4250 for one serving & he has a place in MM so we all know that never happens.here
1 shot of Goose is 69 calories. I serving of DIET cranberry is 5 calories. ;)

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
I can't tell the difference when I switch from beer to vodka drinks. :)sphss
My only point being that Mr. Sammons has yet to show his "I'll have the Goose and DIET-Cran" side!
CC

·
LHC Architect
1,555 Posts
this brings back memories of high school when on any given day you could hear coach Kirshmire say...................."SAMMONS!!!! take a lap":|err:D:D

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
1 shot of Goose is 69 calories. I serving of DIET cranberry is 5 calories. ;)
And your calorie count applys to who. We all know they don't apply to the above mentioned.

·
marina manor trash
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
counting cals.

maybe that trip to Zimbabwe inspired dave to get down to 100 or so pounds,last I heard he was still counting cals & his personal trainer was still on his ass to keep doing the walks & even brake out the bicycle?$20.00 for the first guy to post a photo of dave in his bike shorts.:)devil

·
Been here a while
610 Posts
wow, you guys are funny.

easiest way to lose weight... get the 24 hour flu. Im down 5 lbs already.

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
Best work out is at least a half hour of hard core sex .... Abs , ass, legs , biciempts , tricepts - CAlf muscles - back and chest ! I see none of this on these two gentlemen :)coffee:D:)hand

·
marina manor trash
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
pockets???

dave,I was wondering if you ate that cinnamon bunn you had in you pocket,before your walk or after? 200 cals? and 15 grams of fat.( I won't tell the trainer)

·
Slum Lord
2,854 Posts
this brings back memories of high school when on any given day you could hear coach Kirshmire say...................."SAMMONS!!!! take a lap":|err:D:D
I wasn't 100% sure of that.....but I know Ralph's XL 250 motor was fast.:p

1 - 20 of 21 Posts