Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't wait for it be sunny out earlier in the morning.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Next to the Sun or the Moon in my pictures is Mt Baker . Apparently it's getting some action 1000' below insiide according to geologists' report a few days ago, so I got my camera ready for a Kodak moment :)bulb:D

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Never......in Arizona.....we don't need to save no daylight during summer...we have plenty......don't seem to have much need for a
watch either..I go to bed when the sun comes up and wake up just in time to watch the sunset...except for this week...they are putting
in that damn sewer. It must not be a union job...
They are rollin when the sun comes up and hit it plenty hard till after 4 and seems to be minimal supervisors..

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Never......in Arizona.....we don't need to save no daylight during summer...we have plenty......don't seem to have much need for a
watch either..I go to bed when the sun comes up and wake up just in time to watch the sunset...except for this week...they are putting
They are rollin when the sun comes up and hit it plenty hard till after 4 and seems to be minimal supervisors..
I think a portion of Indiana stays the same... How screwy is that where as part of the state changes and part doesn't??? :D

·
Registered
580 Posts
I think a portion of Indiana stays the same... How screwy is that where as part of the state changes and part doesn't??? :D
It use to be about half the state, a couple of years ago they changed the whole state to DLST except for a couple of countys near Gary In. near Chicago Il.:cowdodo:

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
It use to be about half the state, a couple of years ago they changed the whole state to DLST except for a couple of countys near Gary In. near Chicago Il.:cowdodo:
I thought the stockyards were in Joliet, not Gary In... :cowdodo: :cowdodo::cowdodo::cowdodo:

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts

·
Unhyphenated American
1,938 Posts
Yeah sounds like a typical rat job, we usually hit it hard for 12 or 14 hours, f#cking rat slackers;)

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Not any screwier than Wisconsin.....where the democrats go to work in Illinois....even though it cost them a hun a day to do it:p......
No wonder they can't balance a budget.:D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts