Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
OBC Gestapo
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to TX and took delivery of the boat...All went very well it was a very windy day. Ran out of prop at 143mph...need bigger wheels !!! they are coming.

·
JryLineman
172 Posts
Congrats man! What size wheels are on there now? I think you got the deal of the year on that boat!!!

·
AKA Blownjet 468
1,205 Posts
:)NICE-the understatement of the year!:D

·
OBC Gestapo
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
WOW Paul that is awesome man, now i have two boats i need to come up and take a ride in:D
Yes you do need to come up.....it has 1:35 gears in it.

The boat is at Savage Marine now getting it's first full service and then Teague gets it on Monday to go over everything else , plug it into the computer ect....that's after I run it Friday and Saturday.

Bob Teague ordered some new 40 pitch props that he said will put it into the upper 150s...that will work for me ....:D

·
Registered
37 Posts
Yes you do need to come up.....it has 1:35 gears in it.

The boat is at Savage Marine now getting it's first full service and then Teague gets it on Monday to go over everything else , plug it into the computer ect....that's after I run it Friday and Saturday.

Bob Teague ordered some new 40 pitch props that he said will put it into the upper 150s...that will work for me ....:D

·
OBC Gestapo
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I knew I wasn't crazy on this one...

"Lucky 7" it is BHB... :)
:)sphss
Well I guess I'm corrected. So how does that work ??? When I bought it had no name on it....so now what ????? Can I give it a name or am I stuck with what it had or nothing on it ??????

What do the boat gods say ????

1 - 20 of 28 Posts