Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the brand spankin new video from DCB showcasing the orange M-35s. Awesome video!!

·
32 DW X-CAT
2,271 Posts
Comment:

That is one outstanding video you should post it in Open Water section it deserves more viewing.

There's a few things I would add to that video but they did not consult me:)....like intro specs and who the driver was....still a five star effort thumbs up nothing like Helo video in my opinion.

KAP

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Comment:

That is one outstanding video you should post it in Open Water section it deserves more viewing.

There's a few things I would add to that video but they did not consult me:)....like intro specs and who the driver was....still a five star effort thumbs up nothing like Helo video in my opinion.

KAP
I agree with you and I thought about posting it in Open Water, but people seem to gripe that it should be in a boat specific section. I will see if Rexone will move it.

·
32 DW X-CAT
2,271 Posts
I agree with you and I thought about posting it in Open Water, but people seem to gripe that it should be in a boat specific section. I will see if Rexone will move it.
Hey RogerThat99:

Just create the thread in Open Water no need to move it. No rule against posting it in two sections. I highly recommend it:)devil!

KAP

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey RogerThat99:

Just create the thread in Open Water no need to move it. No rule against posting it in two sections. I highly recommend it:)devil!

KAP
I asked Rexone to move it and he did, then moved it back, because in the meantime, BrettDawg had made a post about the video.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts