Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 170 Posts

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
what a pos shed next to a nice boat

USED to give Dave crap about his buildings being in the slums, and old run down piles. PROBABLY a large reason they are still afloat now. Im sure Eliminator isnt diggin their new facility right about now! Drove by Elim on Sunday afternoon.....looks like a ghost town.

AWESOME new 31 Dave ! looks great......

·
Registered
478 Posts
USED to give Dave crap about his buildings being in the slums, and old run down piles. PROBABLY a large reason they are still afloat now. Im sure Eliminator isnt diggin their new facility right about now! Drove by Elim on Sunday afternoon.....looks like a ghost town.

AWESOME new 31 Dave ! looks great......
I agree! It is in a weird area, nice building, just a weird neighborhood. It was a museum for cars that were in movies before DCB came in. Used to go there as a kid and look at the stuff. I would not want the nut eliminator has on that new spread. I think DCB is smart for staying there.

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
I agree! It is in a weird area, nice building, just a weird neighborhood. It was a museum for cars that were in movies before DCB came in. Used to go there as a kid and look at the stuff. I would not want the nut eliminator has on that new spread. I think DCB is smart for staying there.
HEY! This is the beautiful area where I work and have come to love. I'm now am on a first name basis with all the bums and let me tell you...well never mind.

G

·
Is this the fenced in area at the rear of the building or some other location?? I was there a couple weeks ago and didn't see the 31.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I thought this boat was not going to have a center split like the Eliminator 28 Speedster (I just finished a Eliminator 28' Speedster windshield for Bob Teague's new boat - he had a special color that I only stock for my Skaters)???

Is this the same boat that had the single front windscreen tooling piece taken from a distance???

:)hand

1 - 20 of 170 Posts