Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
So are the exhausts now camo'd by the fiberglass and vents or going underneath the swim step?....sick either way...like the change to get them out of the way...

·
Premium Member
1,190 Posts
Did this one make it to the Regatta. If so, show some pictures please. Would like to see it on the water.

·
It is what it is
2,650 Posts
Did this one make it to the Regatta. If so, show some pictures please. Would like to see it on the water.
I heard it was already sold and delivered to Canada. Too bad they couldn't keep it an extra week for the regatta.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
THATS NICE ! best one yet. Wasnt some yahoo saying something about running the exhaust down under the swim steps awhile back about the # 1 M35 :)sphss Should be nice and quiet in the no wake zones.

·
Registered
37 Posts
THATS NICE ! best one yet. Wasnt some yahoo saying something about running the exhaust down under the swim steps awhile back about the # 1 M35 :)sphss Should be nice and quiet in the no wake zones.

They did that to get the x dimensions higher. This boat is capable of going faster that #1. I beleive it's over 1klbs lighter too. could be about 100mph faster than a f26 w/ a 525.

·
32 DW X-CAT
2,271 Posts
Comment:

That is one complete package from engine and drives--- to color and gelcoat graphics--- I love it simply fantastic:D it would be torture if they showed us the engine compartment.

Now tell us the specifics ie... how does it run???? Congrats to the new owner you have a gorgeous boat.

KAP

1 - 20 of 52 Posts