1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just a couple more...

Duel jet, don't think it's a DCB

Thats all folks..

·
Registered
243 Posts
all right nice pics, i am in one grey dcb shirt...the little boy in the red trunks was a hoot, he kept walking up behind the girls and pulling his trunks down. i think he just liked being naked..

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
all right nice pics, i am in one grey dcb shirt...the little boy in the red trunks was a hoot, he kept walking up behind the girls and pulling his trunks down. i think he just liked being naked..
I was wondering if he had a pic and was posting it! I was kinda worried. :)

Great pics Carey...again.

Great to see you Pete and hang out for the first time in almost a year. Good times. :D

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
I'm pretty sure this one is an Ultra. Met him at the river once, real nice guy. He runs a blown 572, It's a very clean boat.

Darrell.

·
Registered
865 Posts
How does a twin jet work? is there a transmission? and is one counter rotating, and does it actually give better performance?

Probably the wrong place to ask this question but seeing the real thing made me do it.

Mike

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
The dual jet looks just like the Ultra 23 that was done a while back. The guy is on Glamis dunes every now and then.

·
Registered
65 Posts
the answer to your question about the rotation is no the pumps do not counter rotate they spin the same direction and they are connected to a 5 gear gear box

and the boat in question is a 23 ultra owned by John Yieser built by R&D marine

1 - 20 of 24 Posts