Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK here we go...Enjoy...
If I'm not mistakin the oldest DCB at the gig...My good friend CHUCKY..

Mike and Bunny Shills boat has to be one of the finest ever...

·
Member In Training
1,985 Posts
Water level sure looks high... :D

·
The Pool Bitch
4,236 Posts
:)bulb does not look like to many showed up...............looked like about 6-8 ???
Actually it seemed like there was a large turnout. I didn't realize how many 32's that had made already. I must have seen 12-15 different ones up in Moabi yesterday. Saw lots of 29's and of course 26's.

All beautiful boats.

·
Above The Wet Spot
491 Posts
Carey, thanks for putting up the photos. Wife and daughter are there, while I freeze in Chicago.

·
Islander Transient
1,881 Posts
Actually it seemed like there was a large turnout.
Not sure on the final count, but it seemed to be a big turn out. Missed a couple of the regulars..Sigus... and a few others, but all in all had a great time and met some more good people.

Tied up in Steamboat, started out with 4 of us, grew to about 10, including F26s (two whackers representing :)devil :D), F29, F32, M35, FX28. Good times for sure!

·
Premium Member
1,190 Posts
Thanks for sharing Carey. I missed this one unfortunately. Had to stay up north and participate in our local Maritime Festival.

·
It is what it is
2,650 Posts
Not sure on the final count, but it seemed to be a big turn out. Missed a couple of the regulars..Sigus... and a few others, but all in all had a great time and met some more good people.

Tied up in Steamboat, started out with 4 of us, grew to about 10, including F26s (two whackers representing :)devil :D), F29, F32, M35, FX28. Good times for sure!
I'm gonna guess that the reason you guys didn't make the banquest was because of the party in SteamBoat? Jerri was having a great time.;):D

1 - 20 of 63 Posts