Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
We're gonna go, but pretty sure we're launching at Cattail just for the day stuff.

·
(aka my21advantage)
382 Posts
I'll be there, but not sure if I can post in Tunnels and Cats with a v-bottom:)sphss

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ralph and i will be there Thurs., anything going on Friday?
Our boat parking scenario is limited, (maybe 1-3 docks depending on the neighbors) but If you want to drive up to just shy of the Needles bridge we are opening up our 2 Patios for snacks, beverages, music and fun... All welcome! Ususally people pop in for an hour or 2 and you can also hit Pirates cove or Topock on the way back! Fun drive to/from Havasu.. we do it every trip!

upper patio

lower patio

May not launch my boat if I decide to cocktail that day so look for this pad

·
HOT SAUCE HERE
749 Posts
Charley - are you going to just hang up there on Friday night or make your way down to the turtle? We might not get into havasu until 4 so just want to know if we should run up there or not.

Roln 20s

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Charley - are you going to just hang up there on Friday night or make your way down to the turtle? We might not get into havasu until 4 so just want to know if we should run up there or not.

Roln 20s

the plan is to make the turtle, but I Also expect to be thr33 sh33ts to the \/\/IND so if someone isnt sober well be hangin up in mohave valley

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
Jamie and I did a card stop last year for your event at Steamboat, the peeps we met were awesome! Oh, and the boats were stunning! Have a great weekend!

·
Registered
884 Posts
Will be out with the family Saturday and Sunday.
Look forward to seeing all the DCB's around the lake.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts