Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Soooo I have this vacation property for sale up by flaming george. Somehow between my realtor,my brother, and the neighbor up there...my key to the garage is lost. Can anyone tell my how to drill it out, or???

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Soooo I have this vacation property for sale up by flaming george. Somehow between my realtor,my brother, and the neighbor up there...my key to the garage is lost. Can anyone tell my how to drill it out, or???
Have some fun! LAPD that son of a bitch!!!:)devil

·
Registered
544 Posts
Let the cops know first. You don't want to get arrested for breaking into your own home.
If the cops do come while you're opening the door with a bumper jack, it's best not to act like a prick, yell at 'em, and ask "Do you know who I am?"

:D :D

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
R22 freon and a hammer. Works great........:D
Are you serious Futs??? I COULD call a locksmith, the nearest sorta major town is 60plus miles away(green river wyoming). There are no windows or other ways to get access.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Push the button on the remote door opener then you can take the deadbolt apart once yer inside the garage . :D:D:)hand Just bs'n ya hope you get it open

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I googled "drilling out a lock" one said to drill a 1/4" hole on each side of the keyway. Another said use a drill bit a little wider than the key. Do you suppose either of these work on a deadbolt????

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
What type of lock? Kwikset or Sledge?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts