·
Senior Ok PB Member
545 Posts
That about SUMS it up, that should be printed in all the womens magazines:D

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts
100%. Balls on. Dead accurate.

Last time Deb and I were in this prediciment, She insisted on an explanation.

I looked her straight in the eye and asked......
Paint....or gel coat ??????

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
LOL, should I go with the stroker crank, or just keep the stocker? Since it's torn down anyway.....

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts
That about SUMS it up, that should be printed in all the womens magazines:D
That's the simple truth right there. :))THumbsUp

·
Registered
944 Posts
Just different trains of thought.
Thank you for passing on your wisdom, insight and compassion for your fellow man.....I will go now and spread your message to the other women of the world!! ;)

Who knew that it could be that simple.....:hmmm:

·
Registered
51 Posts
The one I heard had a slightly different ending...

"Finally, with silence all around us, I decided to go to bed. About 15 minutes later, he came to bed. To my surprise, he responded to my caress, and we made love. But I still felt that he was distracted, and his thoughts were somewhere else. He fell asleep - I cried. I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else. My life is a disaster.

HIS DIARY:

My boat wouldn't start today, but at least I got laid."

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
Thank you for passing on your wisdom, insight and compassion for your fellow man.....I will go now and spread your message to the other women of the world!! ;)

See Our Dogs ,Trucks, Bikes, Guns and BOATS are vitally Important to our well being :wink2: Breakfast is important too !

·
Registered
944 Posts
See Our Dogs ,Trucks, Bikes, Guns and BOATS are vitally Important to our well being :wink2: Breakfast is important too !
Agreed but I would add family/friends with dog and remind you that breakfast is VITAL for all of us! (someone is going to read this thread now and wonder why the hell we're talkin about breakfast)! LOL

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts

When I was building my first harley, back in the 80's, I was having problems with the ORIGINAL engine build plans... Builder ordered the wrong crank pin in the flywheel kit from S&S... I didn't sleep well for weeks and almost had a complete break down... :shock:

Yup, it can be that simple... :D

bruce harley 003 crop.jpg

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
The one I heard had a slightly different ending...

"Finally, with silence all around us, I decided to go to bed. About 15 minutes later, he came to bed. To my surprise, he responded to my caress, and we made love. But I still felt that he was distracted, and his thoughts were somewhere else. He fell asleep - I cried. I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else. My life is a disaster.

HIS DIARY:

My boat wouldn't start today, but at least I got laid."
That's the way I heard it! :D

·
Premium Member
2,176 Posts
and the good wife says...

Sweety I know your terribly upset that your jet boat sucks but come here and look at this smokin deal on the web for a hot little v-drive number with a blower!!

·
32 DW X-CAT
2,271 Posts
Sweety I know your terribly upset that your jet boat sucks but come here and look at this smokin deal on the web for a hot little v-drive number with a blower!!
Now that is a "Real Woman/Wife" and it will get her anykind of breakfast she wants including diamonds.

I told my wife well I pulled the trigger on a Doug Wright and she did not ask how much but "how fast" absolute gospel.

Carryon!

KAP

1 - 20 of 20 Posts