Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its on now.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
I love how Jim Leher is giving Obama some cues as to what to counter Romney on. I guess Jim Leher is Obama's new teleprompter.

·
Registered
653 Posts
So far Obama is getting his ass handed to him lol . This fooker is clueless

I Know the liberals press well twist this as a Obama win

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I hope all the independents are watching because this is great! Obama is stumbling left and right, reverting back to this ol lady, that old man, his poor old grandmother...it's comical!

·
Registered
653 Posts
Jim lehrer is trying to twist this into an Obama favor in his questioning

oops spoke too soon , It didn't work .

Romney swings and its a knock out!!!

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
So far Obama is getting is ass handed to him lol . This fooker is clueless

You are absolutely right. The community organizer is a little lost without his telepromter huh? Romney just wiped the stage with him. No doubt at all on this one at least 1-0 Reps taking back OUR Country.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
I'm watching MSNBC to see how they respond. I think they're all looking for the nearest shower rod. They are trying to spin a little but, they acknowledged Obama sucked. You'd swear someone just died by the way they're looking and sniveling. It's awesome!

·
Registered
653 Posts
I'm watching MSNBC to see how they respond. I think they're all looking for the nearest shower rod. They are trying to spin a little but, they acknowledged Obama sucked. You'd swear someone just died by the way they're looking and sniveling. It's awesome!
I see CNN -MSNBC is doing what they call a fact check and twisting shit all around

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Looking at an 85lb Al Sharpton with his straight jacket on is scarey. He looks like one of those puppets that comedian ventriloquist uses. Maybe he can add him to his show. He can be the Reverend on STICK !:schreck:

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
So far Obama is getting is ass handed to him lol . This fooker is clueless

Romney running rings around Obama!
Some race.
Obama never left the line
AGREED! HOME RUN! I typed every lie on my FB page as Obama spewed them! I can't wait to see how they spin it! :happy:
:happy:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
Some race.
Obama never left the line
dead battery. but whatdya expect???

"you gave 90 billion to green energy companys, half to your campaign contributors, most went bankrupt. you coulda hired 2 million teachers instead".... killer stuff.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm doing and thinking the same thing.
I almost expected when they came back from a commercial you would see...

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Pundits on all sides are calling it for Mitt , He looked Presidential, had his facts straight , was practiced , poised and O was looking down scuffing his feet he got "bloodied" tonite!

·
Registered
656 Posts
Yup!! Romney kicked royal ass on oblaimo big time!! The chimp kept looking at the floor as if Romney was lectureing his ass!!

1 - 20 of 94 Posts