Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i want everyones opinion............the side of my boat used to have decals from eliminator on it, they looked great just peeling and faded........its getting sanded and buffed right now, i can either have the guy paint it on for 250.00 or i can put the decals back on, eliminator sent me new ones, i got them yesterday.........im not loaded, but moneys not the issue here.........what would you do..........the only reason i ask is i thought the painted would look ten times better, but when i got the decals they looked great too...........

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
ok i want everyones opinion............the side of my boat used to have decals from eliminator on it, they looked great just peeling and faded........its getting sanded and buffed right now, i can either have the guy paint it on for 250.00 or i can put the decals back on, eliminator sent me new ones, i got them yesterday.........im not loaded, but moneys not the issue here.........what would you do..........the only reason i ask is i thought the painted would look ten times better, but when i got the decals they looked great too...........
AZ Personally I've always been partial to "old school" hand lettering and airbrush (dad was a sign painter) but with computer graffics and modern vinyl being what they are today they (vinyl) can look really good ,maybe give Brad (socaljetboats) a call he runs www.juststickme.com ,nice work
Tom

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
Eliminator has the raised die cut plastic "chrome" decals that they put on all of their new boats ... you can't really see them too good here ... but it's what I used:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts