Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Why take a job working for someone that doesn't want your input, refuses to listen, then throws you under the bus as soon as his ideas fail?

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Why take a job working for someone that doesn't want your input, refuses to listen, then throws you under the bus as soon as his ideas fail?
Same reason they vote for him, whatever the hell that reason is...:)Unsure

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
I am sure he will find some one qualified as that fellow was for the Ebola czar. :)sphss

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
I am sure he will find some one qualified as that fellow was for the Ebola czar. :)sphss
It should be noted that after OPOS appointed Ron Klain as our Ebola Czar, Ron "stepped up to the challenge" and there are currently no Ebola cases remaining in the United States, and I for one am confident that whoever OPOS appointments as Secretary of Defense will do the same, also "step up to the challenge" and will make certain there will be no Defense remaining in the United States! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Sad

It should be noted that after OPOS appointed Ron Klain as our Ebola Czar, Ron "stepped up to the challenge" and there are currently no Ebola cases remaining in the United States, and I for one am confident that whoever OPOS appointments as Secretary of Defense will do the same, also "step up to the challenge" and will make certain there will be no Defense remaining in the United States! :rolleyes:
Yea ain't the truth :))ThumbsDwn And then the POS will spend the money on the illegals and the lazy f**ks that don't want to work.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts