Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all just chiming in to say that as I enjoyed the weekend at the parker 300. While there I parked my cheetah next to this clean twin OB DCB mach 26. Damn that thing made my 24' look small. I was kinda kinda bummed because I always wanted to get a DCB when I grow up. Now I am thinking twice because upon admiration I found the huge delamination chunk taking off of the left sponsoon just in front of the step bottom. I thought this only happened to cheetah boats.

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
Maybe the owner hit some debris floating in the water while he was rolling along at 100 and it caused the damage. No wait a minute, you said DCB so it would be hard to hit anything while parked in the channel all day. :D

·
Want to see my member?
417 Posts
Game On!

Anybody can damage a boat, and anybody can choose the wrong shop to repair it. But only a real piece of work can try to spin it into a boat brand issue. :D

Now, gimmie the guys name so I can sell him an unmolested DCB :)devil

·
Registered
86 Posts
Anybody can damage a boat, and anybody can choose the wrong shop to repair it. But only a real piece of work can try to spin it into a boat brand issue. :D

Now, gimmie the guys name so I can sell him an unmolested DCB :)devil
Please refrain from using the word "SPIN" in a DCB thread. Carry on:)hand

·
Dazed and Transfused
2,308 Posts
Please refrain from using the word "SPIN" in a DCB thread. Carry on:)hand
I had the same thought as I was REEDing his post :D

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
I had the same thought as I was REEDing his post :D
You guys are exhausting me with all this hull talk... let me know when it's thru!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
I did not get a chance to talk to him, but he did run up/down river with the boat nicely trimmed. I could see the patch of damage as he ran by. Shit at least he still ran it. I would bet that the damage is most likely from a tire blow out judgeing from the location, but dam a DCB sitting on an extreme trailer.
I kinda wondered were this was going to go.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts